Ad by maxnor

Forum

8 posts    Requests only

Posts by RIDDLER18

Apr 29, 2011 at 14:49  [reply]  similiar font to clearface gothic...

cheers menhir.. will have a look at that now.

Apr 28, 2011 at 23:39  [reply]  similiar font to clearface gothic...

cheers cat for ur grammatical lesson. u can write ur messages as u like just as i and everyone else is entitled to.

couple of points for u.

the font i am looking for is actually part of my logo that was designed by a marketing company in spain, where i note u r based, that company has since gone bust, like so many companies here.

my over trusting nature never looked at the fine print of the contract. needless to say i don´t own the rights to my own logo and neither my old website! harsh lesson learnt.

i had already paid for the rights to this font when this company made my logo and my website.

i do not like to pay for the same thing twice.

in the case of this font, if there is no other option then i will, but as there r sites like fontsquirrel etc i assumed that it is a common path.

i apologise if i offended ur sensibilities.

note: don´t bother to reply, if u have nothing constructive to add then pls don´t waste my time.

i will though add something constructive for u for ur future posts/responses. you should always find out WHY someone is doing what they’re doing before u assume or even make the decision of what they’re is wrong. Ask questions first and make conclusions later.

have a nice night.

Apr 28, 2011 at 15:48  [initial post]  similiar font to clearface gothic...

hi guys..

need a freeware (licence free for commericial use) font similiar to clearface gothic..

many tks for ur time..

Dec 05, 2010 at 13:07  [initial post]  help pls..

many thanks

Dec 04, 2010 at 18:15  [reply]  help pls!!!

cheers tophy.. many tks for ur help..

Dec 04, 2010 at 11:49  [reply]  help pls!!!

many, many tks tophy!!

it is close but not quite it.. i have included more letters in this image.. hope this helps..

tks again for the help!!

Dec 03, 2010 at 20:52  [reply]  help pls!!!

pls guys.. really need this.. tks for ur time..

Dec 03, 2010 at 16:15  [initial post]  help pls!!!

many tks for ur help..

All times are CET. The time is now 16:47

Privacy Policy  -  Contact