Forum

8,837 posts    Identified fonts

Posts by koeiekat

Oct 16, 2014 at 20:37  [reply]  What is this font?

Identified font: Aphrodite Slim

Oct 16, 2014 at 20:24  [reply]  CSS script for fonts

Design follows function. I suppose some designers are reluctant to follow the communications target brief. Or even understand that brief or the meaning of it and thus can not deliver professional work.

Designers who are not also professional mass communications professionals are unfit to make successful web-presence.

Oct 16, 2014 at 19:52  [reply]  CSS script for fonts

Whatever target audience, the path is the same. Trouble with many designers is, they think in shape and don't give shit about conveying a message if they even know what conveying a message might possibly mean.
Do you now understand why the vast majority of the websites around are trash or minus?

Edited on Oct 17, 2014 at 10:04 by koeiekat

Bobby, format>settings>metrics.

Oct 16, 2014 at 18:30  [reply]  CSS script for fonts

SteveHi said  (view post)
Normally, I lay the foundation of the Web page first: navigation, colour scheme, links, images, and then I would work on the text. The nature of the Web site - a serious site related to legal matters, or a fun site for children - helps determine the structure of the site.

Is that so?
To me first is why what message about what to what audience. Then at least you know where you are going to and why. Always handy when you want to achieve something. Now knowing the function it is a doddle to give a structure to your message. When you have done that you know the structure of the navigation and you know what elements you need to convey your message. Only then, knowing your target audience, follows shape and the very last are some coding thingies like webfonts. Not the other way round.

The first digital version of this font was ICG's Didi (1992). Also around as Didi Font.

Identified font: Domani

Oct 16, 2014 at 12:07  [reply]  CSS script for fonts

SteveHi said  (view post)
At that point, still in the early stages, I was not interested in the text content, just in laying the bones of the site structure!

Hmmm If you don't know where you are going to any road will take you there ...

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:54  [reply]  please identify the font.

Identified font: Barkentina 1

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:44  [reply]  Does anyone know this font?

Identified font: Las Vegas Fabulous

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:13  [reply]  Medioevo que tipo de fuente es?

Aka Fette Gotisch

Identified font: SteelplateTextura

Oct 16, 2014 at 11:06  [reply]  Font Help..

Identified font: VNI Thufap1

Oct 15, 2014 at 22:53  [reply]  What fonts are used here?

Heb je een scherp plaatje? En géén jpg maar iets met lossless compressie zoals png?

Oct 15, 2014 at 20:46  [reply]  CSS script for fonts

Jenna Sue all right ...

Interesting content, text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here. text here text here text here. text here text here

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:14  [reply]  Name of this font please..

Identified font: Roboto

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:57  [reply]  Please help me!

Identified font: Compatil Text

Oct 14, 2014 at 20:39  [reply]  ¿QUE FUENTE ES?

The top parts of the Rs are the same Jackie so this may very well be a font with a RI ligature. I looks like a handwriting font but I just can not lay my hands on it.

Oct 14, 2014 at 17:06  [reply]  Font ID Request

Oct 14, 2014 at 16:49  [reply]  LA BxMBA DEL CALZADO

Then post a proper pict.

Oct 14, 2014 at 16:36  [reply]  What it is ?

For those who don't believe in Bebas

Identified font: Wearetrippin Display

All times are CEST. The time is now 20:38

Ad by StephaneDumas
Privacy Policy  -  Contact