Ad by gadotak

Forum

13,712 posts    Identified fonts

Posts by koeiekat

Mar 25, 2014 at 18:30  [reply]  old font from the 20s

When all you want are these capitals, yes, but promise you will not redistribute the font and will not do anything with it where money, not even a cent, is involved.

Mar 25, 2014 at 16:52  [reply]  old font from the 20s

claudeserieux said  
... Ce modèle est très simple à reproduire.

Indeed Claude Only three basic shapes. Done in no time

Saved? Installed? Try to be specific so that you can be helped Tammy.

Mar 25, 2014 at 16:16  [reply]  I am looking for a circle font.

a circle font

vLetter said  
The Dakota font is owned by vLetter, inc. and licensed to Apple Computer non-exclusively.

All other copies including renames are illegal and stolen from us. Expert Software, EMSI, and Softkey even stole an entire CD of 300 handwriting fonts from us in the mid-1990's, renamed the fonts and sold them as theirs. Tough to make a living as a font designer back then!

We've updated it with accents and diacriticals. You can download the latest Dakota font from us, direct from the source at:
http://www.vletter.com/downloads/dakota-font-download-free.html

Would the updated version be version 1.0d1, FontForge 1.0 : HDU : 25-2-2006, with this copyright notice?
Copyright © 1995 vLetter.com, Inc., © 2001 Apple Computer, Inc. Re-encoded so that accented characters conform to Unicode. Was HDU. Renamed BACK to Handwriting-Dakota

Michael Yanega says that WSI took those fonts from the ClickArt Handwritten Fonts CD: http://bowfinprintworks.com/ListPages/HWFontAliases.html
Is that the CD you are talking about?

Up to Windows Vista there was no need to install a font before it could be used. By just opening the font in Windows font-viewer you installed the font temporarily and as long as you did that before starting the application in which you wanted to use the font, that application could work with the font. It is an undocumented feature since Windows 3. As from 7 that feature has gone ... but ... Tramontanain Hungary made InstallTempFont: http://www.tramontana.co.hu/en/our-products/temporary-font-installation

Mar 24, 2014 at 21:00  [reply]  old font from the 20s

What do you want it for? But First where did you find this thingie?

Thank you. But, if you had incorporated the designer info in the orifinal Dakota/Handwriting font in the first place all this would never have happened. Yes I know about the WSI, Lehn and other clones but it was impossible to point at the real designer. So next time when you do something put the proper info in the font's header. OK?

Mar 24, 2014 at 18:29  [reply]  old font from the 20s

Maybe someting like this?

Mar 23, 2014 at 23:29  [reply]  BAD ROBOT LOGO FONT???

Mar 23, 2014 at 23:22  [reply]  BAD ROBOT LOGO FONT???

You, La Connasse, Kevina, are not Rodolphe. Only Rodolphe is Rodolphe, who is God on this site. So my remark about vaporizing shouters was not directed to you but to God.

Mar 23, 2014 at 22:59  [reply]  Downloading

Then why didn't it say so?

Edited on Mar 23, 2014 at 22:59 by koeiekat

Mar 23, 2014 at 22:58  [reply]  Need font similar to "BN Pinky"

Restricted license embedding. Thus no conversion allowed. When will you people ever capable to look at the font's properties. Or capable of anything that is if this already is that easy.

Mar 23, 2014 at 22:49  [reply]  BAD ROBOT LOGO FONT???

The thing is, Rodolphe, the dumb stupid Pzink3 should not shout. It is bad enough that the latinos do. But now the USA! Unless, of course, when the Pzink3 is a USA latino. That would explain all. Would there be a way to refuse all posts that shout?

Mar 23, 2014 at 22:11  [reply]  BAD ROBOT LOGO FONT???

I have excused you once. If ever you shout again at me I'll flush you down the drain. Remember, never ever shout.

(font modified)

Identified font: DuDuchamp

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Mar 23, 2014 at 22:16 by Rodolphe

Mar 23, 2014 at 22:03  [reply]  BAD ROBOT LOGO FONT???

If you where not shouting ...

Mar 23, 2014 at 21:59  [reply]  Part of me

Identified font: Reenie Beanie

Mar 23, 2014 at 21:56  [reply]  Look alike font

You can not have a true lookalike. Or a similar font matches one letter somewhat but not the rest, or the other way round. Thus ...

Mar 23, 2014 at 21:51  [reply]  old font from the 20s

Which one on which page might that be Claude?

Mar 23, 2014 at 20:20  [reply]  old font from the 20s

Looks like this one escaped from being digitized. But as you know ... nothing lasts forever, so here we go

By the way, blibou, do you have more of this or can you tell me where there is more of this? Another btw, 80-90 years is not that old for a book

All times are CEST. The time is now 14:37

Privacy Policy  -  Contact