13,411 posts    Identified fonts

Posts by koeiekat

Apr 13, 2016 at 13:24  [reply]  Font installation

Menhir said  
How have you installed it ?

With one click.

la fuente ...

Apr 04, 2016 at 16:05  [reply]  Blocked Link

That is ironic, the most unsafe place in the world to hang-out is telling that a link to dafont is unsafe ...

Or try this: http://jenzdesign.blogspot.com.es/
or try to ask the administrator of her sites jenifferzaiku.com and sharpandtype.com

Juan Javier Casco Robles
Barrio Central, Calle Atahualpa y Amazonas
Puyo
Pastaza
EC160150 Ecuador
+593.092861321
metanorocker14_@_hotmail.com (ignore the underscores)

Apr 04, 2016 at 10:03  [reply]  Cant Download This Font! :(((((

That is probably because you don't know what you are doing.

Mar 31, 2016 at 22:36  [reply]  Finding a font close to Colonna MT

I tried a few chars following pilaster's suggestion but I find the result awful. I the tried moving the seperate parts of the glyps to the right to get a less extreme fat result but the same goes ... brrrrr ...

Mar 31, 2016 at 17:25  [reply]  Carnival freakshow font but solid?

Mumble

Mar 31, 2016 at 12:52  [reply]  Finding a font with different styles

Mono? You mean monospaced? Or what?

Mar 29, 2016 at 20:42  [reply]  Font download security?

Is your FSO aware about the difference between a ttf and/or otf file and an exe?

sc stands for small caps. That is a face where, to put it in a simple way, the lower case letters are replaced by a smaller version of the capital letters.

Mar 29, 2016 at 00:50  [reply]  Appending a Font Name - Question

Artgal, are you a real blond one or just having a blond day?

Mar 28, 2016 at 15:19  [reply]  Appending a Font Name - Question

artgal7 said  
I see. I thought the font name and file name are separate. ...

Font (family) name and file name can be but do not have to be the same. PSP is showing the font (family) name not the file name.

Mar 27, 2016 at 23:55  [reply]  Appending a Font Name - Question

As said, PSP shows the font family names (in alphabetical order). To achieve what you want you will need to (must) change the font family name with a font editor. As said most font licensed forbid this sort of renaming. So be careful.

Mar 27, 2016 at 21:01  [reply]  Appending a Font Name - Question

I am not sure I fully understand what you want to achieve.
PSP shows the font family name in the list of available fonts (under Windows 7 that is installed fonts unless you use a tool to temporarily install fonts). That means you can only use one face of the font family at a time.

So when you want to see and be able to use all available faces of a font family with PSP you will need to rename each and every face, changing the family name, with the use of a font editor.

For example, the Arial. Family name is Arial. Sub names are Narrow, Bold, Italic, etc.to name a few. If you need to use all these faces at the same time in PSP you need to rename Arial (sub Narrow) to Arial Narrow as the family name etcetera.

Most font licensed forbid this sort of renaming. So be careful.

Mar 25, 2016 at 21:46  [reply]  1920s style font with lowercase

There is no such thing as a 1920's typography style. As typography concerns many styles were developed, still famous serifs and sans serifs came to us together with types with art nouveau and somewhat later art deco styles. So, be somewhat more precise what you are actually looking for. That might help.

Dax?

Mar 17, 2016 at 19:42  [reply]  Missing Font?

I wrote type.

Mar 17, 2016 at 13:44  [reply]  Missing Font?

Make a new pict. Type with space in-between the letters so that we can see the amount of black - or the lack of black - surrounding each letter.

Mar 17, 2016 at 13:11  [reply]  Condensed Fonts

KatyPerryFan4Eva said  
Condensed Fonts

I wish I could upload a picture of the criteria I am looking for in a font so that you guys would have an idea of what I am in need of.

BBC code: [img] image URL [/img]

There are about a million of condensed fonts out there. Take the time to find one that fits your needs. http://myfonts.us/td-9ajmGG

Edited on Mar 17, 2016 at 13:41 by koeiekat

Mar 16, 2016 at 17:54  [reply]  vine monogram

Somehow I don't think it'll pay for the coffee, thinking the first order is free and one only pays for the refill. So goes without paying before the refill comes ...

All times are CEST. The time is now 02:57

Ad by masterhoff
Privacy Policy  -  Contact