Ad by Johan_W

Forum

208 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by LaurenRuth

Apr 12, 2013 at 14:29  [reply]  What is this font?

This W is modified though...

Identified font: University Roman

Apr 12, 2013 at 05:58  [reply]  Please find the Saints Row Font

This is an old design, originating in the 1890's if I am correct, by Will Bradley. It has been emulated and digitized numerous times since and is often called "Alt-Gotisch," or "Abbey Text." I found a version that matches your image pretty well by Nick Curtis called "Fyne Fish NF,"

Suggested font: Fyne Fish NF

This was an easy one, I can't believe no one identified it yet lol!

Identified font: Always In My Heart

Looks like you used a different font for the first letters of each word...

Identified font: Intimacy

Identified font: Pirulen Bold

Apr 02, 2013 at 18:27  [reply]  help me please, What´s this font?

Identified font: Vademecum

Apr 02, 2013 at 18:25  [reply]  Font?

Identified font: Teen

Apr 02, 2013 at 18:11  [reply]  apa font ini silahkan?

Identified font: Peace Mustache

Mar 28, 2013 at 08:27  [reply]  Maison Close - C+

>"...Usually, old versions are being shown when there are differences with the new one, so the user who asks for the font knows which one it is, even if he can't download it from here anymore. But he'll still be able to get the new one..."

That clears up some of my confusion, thank you so much for the insight and for your time. But, I too am not *completely* sure I am understanding what you mean correctly either, sorry! What I was am asking about, are the older versions located here at Dafont, i.e. one like "www.dafont.com/font-name-old1.font" -- (it was *this* little nugget of wisdom the magic of Dafont swept clean from the thread)

If it is in fact 'uncouth,' to utilize these links, it's incredibly stupid (for lack of a better word) of me to bring them up again. In that case, I apologize and am grateful for the unyielding patience & understanding of the great magicians of Dafont. Ix-nay on the afont-Day ersions-vay?

Thanks again so much.

Mar 27, 2013 at 14:49  [reply]  Maison Close - C+

I see. Is it okay to access those older versions then?

Mar 27, 2013 at 13:57  [reply]  What font os this? Kookery

Identified font: Champagne & Limousines

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Mar 27, 2013 at 14:01 by drf_

Mar 27, 2013 at 13:53  [reply]  Maison Close - C+

Just curious, weren't there more replies on this thread?

I've always liked this font, http://www.eaglefonts.com/the-aeroplane-flies-high-heavy-ttf-141449.htm

It has definitely has a jet-like/winged theme, not sure if you would consider it too silly though. Best of luck to you in your font search.

Mar 20, 2013 at 02:57  [reply]  Font Identification

Note that the two 'm' letters are in emmaus are uppercase whereas the rest is lowercase, i.e. It is "eMMaus"

Identified font: Platelet

Mar 20, 2013 at 02:32  [reply]  please help what the font for this

You're welcome.

Mar 20, 2013 at 02:19  [reply]  please help what the font for this

Identified font: Cartonsix NC

Mar 20, 2013 at 01:14  [reply]  Fonts Please!

Suggested font: Angelic Peace

Mar 15, 2013 at 16:50  [reply]  Maison Close - C+

The "MAISONCLOSE" font is an earlier version of Champagne & Limousines. The version on Dafont is a newer version, in the new version the points on the top of capital letters are flattened. (I know, shouldn't have changed them!)

The older version can be found online if you search for "Champagne & Limousines Version 2"

I found one right now, but I don't know if it is okay to post the link to it here. (I have had links removed from posts before so I don't want to post it here if it's not okay to do so, sorry!)

The second font I do not know.

Identified font: Champagne & Limousines

Identified font: Cinnamon Cake

Mar 15, 2013 at 05:16  [reply]  Font Identification

his is most probably not a font

All times are CEST. The time is now 02:57

Privacy Policy  -  Contact