Forum

12,587 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by drf

Or Square 721

Suggested font: Eurostile Extended

Mar 07, 2012 at 09:34  [reply]  what is this font ?

Nope, Chuck Testa

Identified font: Gotham Rounded

Mar 06, 2012 at 21:35  [reply]  what’s this font ?

Identified font: Girls are Weird

Mar 06, 2012 at 21:07  [reply]  font?

Identified font: Nevison Casual

Mar 06, 2012 at 20:33  [reply]  what’s this font ?

Identified font: PT Express

Mar 06, 2012 at 20:30  [reply]  Help me find this font...

Mar 06, 2012 at 20:08  [reply]  Fonts in PS very large get round edge

fmyasitch, you're having a Photoshop issue. The fonts you're using are not the problem. As Jaynz is saying, you should find a Photoshop related forum to get a more accurate help.

Mar 06, 2012 at 18:16  [reply]  what is this

Identified font: Harlow Solid

Mar 06, 2012 at 18:06  [reply]  "Enrique Iglesias"

Yes, the green link.

Oh, if you mean "free download", such things don't exist because it's illegal. Try to go to a supermarket, leave without paying, and see where it leads you.

Mar 06, 2012 at 18:02  [reply]  Any suggestions? Thanks

The rest.

Identified font: Wendy

Mar 06, 2012 at 18:00  [reply]  Any suggestions? Thanks

Ah, women.

Identified font: Impact

Identified font: Arista

Mar 06, 2012 at 17:33  [reply]  what the number under letter mean?

If you're talking about the numbers written in the character map, it's the decimal Unicode value. Like, for "A", if you hold the "Alt" key and press "0065" in any text editor software, you'll get an "A". If you're looking for the Unicode value in a font that is installed on your computer, go to Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Character Map, and then select the font to see the character set. Beware though, you will also be given the hexadecimal value, but just ignore it, and only use the decimal value.

Are you trying to get special characters from a font you have downloaded here ?

Mar 06, 2012 at 16:01  [reply]  Font Identification

Identified font: Bank Gothic

Mar 06, 2012 at 11:29  [reply]  Font Help!?

Identified font: MCF Zelfis

Mar 06, 2012 at 11:18  [reply]  Please help me identify

Identified font: Handel Gothic

Mar 06, 2012 at 10:08  [reply]  Help!

"WAS MY" "CHOICE TOO"

Identified font: Good Morning Afternoon

Mar 06, 2012 at 10:05  [reply]  PLEASE

Could be based on this one.

Suggested font: Tattoo Ink

Mar 06, 2012 at 09:48  [reply]  Font??

I'm gonna throw up RAINBOWS AGAIN !

Identified font: DeLarge

Well. Let's summarize. First, you download the file by clicking on the "Download" button.

It shows up in the download folder. It also shows up by itself on the hard drive.

Sorry, this doesn't mean anything. You have downloaded ONE file, not several. So you should have it at ONE place, not several.

I right click on it and up comes a .dll file.

This doesn't mean anything either. Files just don't transform themselves when you simply "click" on them. What you have downloaded IS a .zip file, which means you have to unzip it to extract the files that are inside. If when you right click in the .zip file, you can't seem to choose "extract" or "unzip", I advise you to download an archive management software like 7-Zip. Then, when you have successfully extracted the font file - which comes in .ttf file in your case - you just have to right click - not CLICK, but RIGHT CLICK, as stated in the help section - and choose "Install". If you just double click on the font file, it will open a preview of the font in Windows which MIGHT result in an endless crashing loop if the font file is too "big" or you computer too slow.

If the downloading-unzipping-installing process doesn't work, my guess is this would be a classic case of PEBKAC...

All times are CET. The time is now 17:04

Ad by erikgetzel
Privacy Policy  -  Contact