Ad by opx_work

Forum

15,918 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by frd

Dec 21, 2020 at 00:14  [reply]  Whats this font?

You need to post a picture here: https://www.dafont.com/forum/post.php?f=1

Dec 18, 2020 at 07:33  [reply]  FONT SEARCH

Which part are you looking for?

Dec 09, 2020 at 07:58  [reply]  what is this font?

Identified font: Lemondrop

Thank you for your feedback. We are actually thinking about such a feature - although it is impossible for me to say exactly "how will it be done", "what will be done" or "when it will be done".

Dec 02, 2020 at 02:25  [reply]  Font name

Identified font: Campus

You need to post a picture of what you're looking for here: https://www.dafont.com/forum/post.php?f=1

At the moment, if your font has been submitted less than two months ago, it hasn't been checked yet.

Nov 16, 2020 at 00:57  [reply]  le pains

Ce n'est pas impossible mais si tu regardes bien, les lettres qui se répètent sont toutes différentes les unes des autres. En général, c'est un signe qu'il s'agit de quelque chose fait à la main, et non pas d'une police.

Nov 13, 2020 at 02:08  [reply]  Font please !!!!

Identified font: Linkin Park

Oct 30, 2020 at 02:56  [reply]  Roman and Book

I'm definitely not an expert on this topic but I found a few links if you're interested:

https://www.fonts.com/content/learning/fontology/level-1/type-anatomy/weight-and-proportion

https://typedrawers.com/discussion/3349/book-regular-medium

It seems like there's no consensus and it seems to be up to the author to choose which "name" to associate with the font's weight. Of course some weights are more obvious than others but for the Medium/Book/Regular/Text category it really seems like there are no clear rules. It seems to depend on the use of your font whether it may be suitable for larger portions of text for example. Also it seems like "Roman" can be used for "straight" weights as opposed to "Italic" but then again I'm not an expert on these aspects at all.

Oct 29, 2020 at 01:31  [reply]  What font is it?

Fairly similar.

Suggested font: Libero

Oct 23, 2020 at 08:17  [reply]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

I'm afraid there is nothing else that I can say after this last message:

"It seems like you're aware that we have delays. In this thread I also ask several times that people do not submit their fonts more than once. Unfortunately there is nothing more I can add at the moment. I can't stress this enough: do not submit your fonts more than once. We kindly ask for everyone's patience as we're working to deal with this issue. If you add a message to this thread it means we will spend time explaining the same things again instead of spending valuable time uploading new fonts."

You already submitted four times in five days even though you're aware of the delay we have. Once again we ask people not to submit their fonts several times.

Regarding your other suggestions we will work to improve things but I can't say when or what will be done.

Oct 21, 2020 at 02:04  [reply]  What is the apple font?

Identified font: San Francisco

Oct 14, 2020 at 11:30  [reply]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

You first submitted your fonts on October 5 and then on October 11 and 14. It seems like you're aware that we have delays. In this thread I also ask several times that people do not submit their fonts more than once. Unfortunately there is nothing more I can add at the moment. I can't stress this enough: do not submit your fonts more than once. We kindly ask for everyone's patience as we're working to deal with this issue. If you add a message to this thread it means we will spend time explaining the same things again instead of spending valuable time uploading new fonts.

Oct 08, 2020 at 08:58  [reply]  What the font, please?!

Identified font: A Love of Thunder

Oct 05, 2020 at 08:45  [reply]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

dicky kribo said  
Hi Frédéric, I think I have submitted my new fonts since august or earlier. there are 6 fonts that I submitted. is it delayed, missed, or is there something wrong with my font? Thanks in advance.

Hello, you submitted your fonts on August 23. At the moment I'm sorry to say they haven't been reviewed yet. In the meantime we ask for your patience and that you don't submit the same fonts again which would create confusion on our side. Thank you for your understanding.

Oct 02, 2020 at 09:42  [reply]  HOTUI

Identified font: Beauty School Dropout II

Oct 02, 2020 at 08:39  [reply]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

Graphue said  
Hi again Frédéric, I'd like to submit new fonts but I had a doubt about which fonts I submitted before :') so I want to make sure if these fonts: Bankstory, Dandellion Fall and Lilium Star submitted already? or any other fonts I've missed? Thanks in advance!

Yes these fonts have already been submitted.

Oct 01, 2020 at 08:54  [reply]  Discrimination?

Well it is true that sometimes fonts are not being uploaded in the order they were submitted by authors. But to be fair it doesn't happen much - mostly for "seasonal" things like Halloween or Christmas. Of course I completely understand your point of view and it makes perfect sense to me.

Sep 30, 2020 at 15:58  [reply]  Checking submitted font was received?

No worries. Sorry about that once again.

All times are CEST. The time is now 18:21

Privacy Policy  -  Contact