2 posts

nom de cette font

Mar 27, 2011 at 13:13

quel est le nom de cette typo ? (que l'on retrouve beaucoup sur le net)


nom de cette font

Identified font

Arial Narrow  Suggested by SashiX 

Mar 27, 2011 at 15:48

Arial Narrow Bold & Arial Narrow (without AA)

(Products that supply this font)
Identified font: Arial Narrow

Edited on Mar 27, 2011 at 16:09 by Rodolphe

All times are CEST. The time is now 13:12

Ad by judzign
Privacy Policy  -  Contact