Ad by slu.dip

Forum

4 posts

Can someone please help me figure out these 2 fonts?

Feb 22, 2013 at 05:27

Trying to find the CWA font
The Sweet Revenge font
Also is that skull and cross bones part of the font or is it from something else?

I only have this image on VIDEO, this IS the ORIGINAL picture. Also the ONLY picture I can obtain. Not sure why my post got deleted? Isn't this a site to help out finding fonts or am I confused? The picture can't get any clearer and also is it PNG and sorry for the cap words. I'm just trying to point those parts out.

Thanks for helping?

Not sure why I cannot post fuzzy pictures, I thought helping people find fonts was about helping, not being 100% perfect? I can't get any clearer of an image than this:
http://s4.beta.photobucket.com/user/BlackRob183/media/cwafont.png.html

Sorry if I sound frustrated, I was just happy to find a font site that helps people find fonts from pictures and then my post gets deleted after being posted within a min? I don't see the difference in someone looking at a picture using their eyes, whether it be fuzzy or perfectly clear? Either way I believe someone would be willing to help no? I can clearly see all the letters so what is the difference? I wish I knew what it was but I have no idea.

Feb 22, 2013 at 08:44

Creepygirl.

Feb 22, 2013 at 09:29

BlackRob183 said  
Not sure why my post got deleted?

As seen on the "New Topic" page :

"Note -- Zoomed (enlarged) images and/or fuzzy JPGs will be deleted."

Dura lex, sed lex.

Feb 22, 2013 at 23:51

Thanks koeiekat, that font actually sounds familiar. I found scrawlings, which was close but yea that wasn't it.

Any idea on the CWA part or where the skull might be from? Thanks again for the help

All times are CEST. The time is now 11:28

Privacy Policy  -  Contact