Ad by vinz

Forum

4 posts

Where can I download Billy Argels "Backstab" font, or similar?

Feb 06, 2013 at 13:56

Iīve searched for Billy Argels font Backstab. Itīs not here om dafont.com and it is not possible to downlad it from Bily Argels own site where it is described as available. Iīve sent mails to the Billy Argel site but only get automatic responses with "Please feel free to use the font" in return.

Are there anyone here who knows where I can download that font? I feel I realy need it.

Or are there anyone here who know off any other font that is nearly identical or very similar?

Iīve searched a long time for a suitable font and when finally I find it I canīt get it home. Very frustrating. Thanks i advance.

Feb 07, 2013 at 10:59

Maybe you need to buy that font if that font is commercial.

Feb 10, 2013 at 01:02

I donīt think so. It is listed among the other free fonts on the site and nothing in the text says it is commercial. But if it is a commercial font it should at least been made possible to pay for it or get in touch with Billy Argel.

Feb 10, 2013 at 01:31

Is it possible he hasn't finished making the font yet? That could explain a character map, but no download links.

Billy hasn't had a new font on Dafont since June, 2011, (pijamas), after being quite a prolific designer for the previous few years. He's probably doing different things with his life right now. I know he was very involved with skateboards at one time. When somebody makes as many fonts as has has, it would be normal to expect him to have more than one project on the go at the same time. Maybe Backstab was never completed.

Edited on Feb 10, 2013 at 01:42 by metaphasebrothel

All times are CEST. The time is now 18:40

Privacy Policy  -  Contact