Forum

6 posts

Cursive Font Maker Wanted

Mar 21, 2011 at 02:29

I need someone who can make very good cursive fonts.

I have a V2 of a font-like sprite sheet that I've made before that can help him/her make that certain kind of font that I'm been requesting for.

Mar 23, 2011 at 17:10

Mar 24, 2011 at 03:29

Does this always happen when you try request a font designer/creator/maker's help?

You get slapped in the face with a link on how to make your own font?

Seriously, I'm not asking on how to make your own font, I am just looking for someone who can make cursive fonts for starters.

Mar 24, 2011 at 08:54

It's required so kindly...

Mar 24, 2011 at 11:08

you could ask it in the kindest way and send me chocolates, i'll still won't do it for free. Period. If some beginners want to enhance their skills on this, be my guest. For the moment, none of the regular users of this board accept to do such a job for free...
On top of that, it's also a question of feeling. I remember starting to design the Inception font because some people seemed to like it but also because I LIKED it!
And take a further look to the link geven by Taylor, it's a way to generate a font easily. But as i was saying on the other post, take care of copyrights on looney tunes.

Mar 28, 2011 at 19:47

Thank you vinz! And dude your a little pushy, expecting someone to like make you a font or die.

All times are CET. The time is now 03:00

Privacy Policy  -  Contact