Forum

4 posts

Help, please

Jan 23, 2013 at 14:37

I've been asked to put this logo on a tshirt, and of course all they give me is this somewhat low-resolution pixel image. Sigh. Anyway, if anyone could ID these fonts for me, especially the words "The Little", I'd be forever in your debt. And fear not- the client has already secured written permission from the Mouse to use this logo so it's all good. Thanks in advance!

Help, please

This is most probably not a font

Jan 23, 2013 at 14:46

I doubt very much that Disney have given permission to use this font/logo on a T-shirt for someone private, but that is not actually my concern. Iīm not 100% on this one, but I know that Disney have developed their own fonts lately for many of their projects, which isnīt public. But if the permission is OK, why not ask the ones that gave the permission to give you or ID the fonts?

Jan 23, 2013 at 14:50

Well, I'm not dealing with Disney specifically, but with a small town elementary school who did go to the trouble to secure permission. I saw the form, man! Believe it! If these are Disney-created fonts, however, that's a whole 'nother can of worms. Don't have a lot of experience with these sorts of corporate shenanigans...I have no idea if they would share, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Edited on Jan 23, 2013 at 14:51 by jbacardi

Jan 28, 2013 at 15:30

As it turns out, the client had a disk with the logo in several different file formats and didn't know what they had, and I used that to do what I needed to do. Case closed!

All times are CEST. The time is now 19:41

Privacy Policy  -  Contact