8 posts Font

Dec 16, 2012 at 20:44

Does any one know what this font is called?!! Im looking for the bottom "Enter Website" font and the "" font theyre both the same font but i wanna kno what the fonts called

Thanks Font

Edited on Dec 16, 2012 at 20:52 by Rodolphe

Identified fonts

Eurostile  Suggested by SashiX 
Compacta  Suggested by loguz 
Xtreem  Suggested by SashiX 

Dec 17, 2012 at 07:18

"ENTERWEBSITE" could be Eurostile (you have also Square 721, Microgramma, etc. but without a bigger sample, it's hard to say )
Identified font: Eurostile

Edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 07:20 by SashiX

Dec 17, 2012 at 19:35

For "website" in the botton
Identified font: Compacta

Dec 18, 2012 at 00:11

Edited 4 times. Last edit on Dec 18, 2012 at 01:28 by Rodolphe

Dec 18, 2012 at 01:28

What / Where is the problem? Please explain...

Dec 18, 2012 at 03:26

Explained it thousands of times: I love gifs!

Dec 18, 2012 at 04:17

aahh, by the way, the other one is Xtreem... just in case
Identified font: Xtreem

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:28

All times are CEST. The time is now 20:44

Ad by font studio four
Privacy Policy  -  Contact