Forum

9 posts

how to delete profile

Mar 09, 2011 at 16:28

how do i delete my profile. this site is not what i thought it was going to be........i want to be able to type something and then copy the font but that is not the way this works. and i want to delete my profile.

Mar 09, 2011 at 17:52

houseoflove214 said  
how do i delete my profile. this site is not what i thought it was going to be........

Why delate your profile ?
If you don't like this site, let your profile and don't come back. No problem.

houseoflove214 said  
i want to be able to type something and then copy the font but that is not the way this works.

Here, you can type something and copy an image of your texte with the selected font by screencopy.

Mar 09, 2011 at 18:15

Totaly agreed with Menhir, I don't know why you would want to leave any wany, theres hundreds of free fonts.

Mar 09, 2011 at 22:22

not sure I understand how to do this..........i want to type something and use the font.....when i download it ......just a bunch of scribble comes up and not what i typed? not very computer literate so maybe Im doing something wrong? are you able to do this?

Mar 10, 2011 at 09:57

What the name of the font you want to use ?
What software are you using this font ?

Mar 10, 2011 at 11:11

Have a look in the help section to install and use fonts : http://www.dafont.com/fr/faq.php#win

Mar 10, 2011 at 15:34

Vinz, there is one reason why 'not very computer literate' people will stay 'not very computer literate' people. They are scared to death of pressing any 'Help' button. They think that then help is asked instead of given.

Edited on Mar 11, 2011 at 02:17 by koeiekat

Mar 10, 2011 at 20:55

Haha xD
click download then when that window with three options comes up (Open, Save, Close) Press open.
when it opens minimize(Small - by the x and sqaures at the top right) everythingBut the folder.
find the one that ends in ".ttf" and click (Don't release) and drag it on to your desktop (The thing with icons(Small little pictures to get to stuff)on it).
Open up control panel (In the start menu(Bottom Left) Find the Icon (Wrote example already) that is called "Fonts"
minimize it (Wrote example already) and right click on the font icon (Wrote example already)
Find the one in the right click menu that says "Copy" After that the menu goes away
Oh you can Get rid of the Folder now. (Top Right X)
Bring back up the fonts page (From control panel, not Dafont) and right click in an area that isn't over a font already, and fint "Paste"
From there you can close everything else. now you can use your new free font from Dafont in wordpad, Notepad, Microsoft Word, Paint, Paint.NET, And so many other programs.
(I hope I simplified that enough )
TaylorTheSkater

Mar 11, 2011 at 02:26

mumble ... try download and save to a folder that you can remember [take notes!!]. Unzip to that same folder [this is why it is handy to remember what you have been doing]. Right click the ttf or otf file and click install. Done. mumble ... mumble ... mumble

All times are CEST. The time is now 00:05

Privacy Policy  -  Contact