4 posts

What is this font called?

Nov 20, 2012 at 23:14

What is this font called?

Edited 3 times. Last edit on Nov 23, 2012 at 18:34 by hagviken

Suggested fonts

DIN Next Bold  Suggested by Tomás Silcher 
Coquette  Suggested by frd 

Nov 21, 2012 at 09:35

Just in case, here is something similar for "The".
Suggested font: Coquette

Nov 23, 2012 at 18:34

Thanks, and what about the big font?

Nov 23, 2012 at 20:12

Now this is a customized logo. Its certainly a DIN, maybe the Bold and slightli italized or maybe just the Vold Italic variant. The "A" has ofc been modified and also added serifs on the "I".
Good luck!
Suggested font: DIN Next Bold

All times are CET. The time is now 02:37

Ad by Fontfabric
Privacy Policy  -  Contact