Forum

7 posts

my topic NEVER appeared and I am getting a 'duplicate topic' error message!!!

Oct 15, 2012 at 22:26

I submitted a font identification topic and the topic NEVER showed up!!! so I go and submit it again and it said it was a duplicate!!! MY ORIGINAL TOPIC NEVER SHOWED!!! THERE IS NO DUPLICATE!!! now don't say it is my fault again because I can provide screenshots if I HAVE to!!!

it is NOT even in the 'my requests' page!!!

EDIT: in fact, EVERY font identification I submit gets that 'duplicate' error message!!!

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Oct 15, 2012 at 22:39 by moltres_rider

Oct 15, 2012 at 22:40

somebody probably already made the same request with the same image

Edited on Oct 15, 2012 at 22:41 by marty666

Oct 16, 2012 at 00:27

If it never showed up maybe it was blurry.

Oct 16, 2012 at 09:18

I love this guy, every time he posts a message he swears, uses capslock, and exclamation marks...

Moltes_rider, your topic showed up. And it has been deleted very quickly because it was a fuzzy image, as explained on the "New topic" page : "Zoomed (enlarged) images and/or fuzzy JPGs will be deleted."

Now, if you disagree and think your image wasn't fuzzy, we can't help you. We make the rules here, and we make sure everyone respects them. Concerning the duplicate issue, we also prevent crazy edgy users from trying to repost something that has already been - especially if it has already been removed for a good reason. You got the duplicate message three times because you tried to repost the image that had been refused before. That's life.

Play by the rules, or deal with it.

Oct 16, 2012 at 09:52

Oct 16, 2012 at 10:00

Hey man, I suggest you to ask things politely OR SHUT THE FUCK UP !
We should ban this bastard...

Oct 16, 2012 at 14:35

I didn't even realize it was this guy! He was so rude and ungrateful on Menhir's thread - after Heron2001 and wnf worked so hard for him.

All times are CEST. The time is now 07:18

Privacy Policy  -  Contact