3 posts


Oct 11, 2012 at 00:43

Bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment s'appelle cette écriture " La galerie ", je ne la trouve pas, merci d'avance !

Hello, I would like to know how to call this writing "The Gallery", I do not find it, thank you in advance!


Edited on Oct 11, 2012 at 02:00 by SashiX

Identified font

Jellyka Castle's Queen   Suggested by SashiX   (view post)

Oct 11, 2012 at 02:05

Identified font: Jellyka Castle's Queen

Oct 11, 2012 at 02:06

Merci beaucoup !!


Edited on Oct 11, 2012 at 09:52 by drf_

All times are CEST. The time is now 03:33

Ad by TracerTong
Privacy Policy  -  Contact