Forum

7 posts

Add local letters to a font?

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:57

Is there a way to add a few local letters to a font? The website of the author hasn't been updated in 2½ years, so I doubt e-mailing him will help. When downloading the font there is no txt file or similar with info about wether editing is prohibited or not. Note - I do NOT wanna CHANGE this font (as I love it as it is!), simply add a few local characters which are missing (so I can get the full use out of it).

Anyone?

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:12

You can try to modifie it by yourself using a font editor : http://www.dafont.com/fr/soft.php#3

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:41

I already looked into that - but most cost too much for me. I found one that seems to be free to use at least in trial period, but I seem to be too "blond" to figure out how to do it :P Must go read more about it I guess.
Thanks for your reply.

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:49

You get what you pay for Which font are you talking about ?

Oct 10, 2012 at 09:53

I know that :P But it seems a bit overkill to pay for a programme that I will use ONCE (especially since I'm a poor student lol) - then I'll just have to live without it The font is Especial Kay.

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:58

Why not just call Martin? His address and phone number is in the scootergraphics.com whois lookup.

Oct 10, 2012 at 19:04

I kinda figured that since it had not been updated i 2½ years it was not valid. Will try and e-mail him

All times are CET. The time is now 12:23

Privacy Policy  -  Contact