Jones Advertising, hope it's not proprietary.
1. That's not the way you make screenshots (use Print Screen key on your keyboard if you're on a Windows PC, or Command+Shift+4 if you're on a Mac)
2. Please provide a link to the website
3. No idea about the font (JONES), reminiscent a bit of Mata or Dollis, the second one is unknown to me too.
lol did you take a picture of the screen?
Edited on Aug 15, 2012 at 01:34 by malvolio
lol, yup, quite common here
Ok, 1. don't have the print screen feature activated off my keyboard, did'n't think the image needed to be that clean for you bunch of experts to identify the font. 2. Since the web page is locked up and you cannot print or copy the home page the next best thing was to shoot a PICTURE SO THAT MAYBE SOME SUPER EXPERT FONT GENIUSES COULD GET THE GENERAL IDEA WITH OUT BEING ALL ANAL ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURE. 3. What a fool I am for hoping that maybe I wouldn't have to scroll through 600+ pages of images on dafont. jonesadvertising.com you know the guys who were chosen to be on a TV show that featured two top notch ad agencys compeating for a big contract which I doubt some people I won't mention, probably never have seen.
Sorry. We're just teasing you.
OK, the picture is actually not that blurry. We're just anal enough to think it's funny to take a picture of the screen.
I promise, as a way to say sorry, that I will search the internet UNTIL MY DYING DAY to find an answer.
I am not being sarcastic, just dramatic.
OK I tried to contact those Jones people but when I press the contact button nothing happens.
Did that happen to you?
If it did, no wonder you're so frustrated and jumpy!
(That's dafont style teasing, you know!)
What do they want to do, kill time?
1. don't lack of respect for others
2. neoqueto kindly pointed you to how make screenshots correctly. If you can't find that button on your keyboard, don't blame him, it's not his fault, use Google
instead (for example).
3. that "bunch of experts" need to edit dozen of requests like this because those users don't even read the rules before posting
4. sometimes, that "bunch of super experts" will scroll all those 600+ pages for users like you
when even they don't know the font you need. They are definitely fools, wasting their time scrolling pages for others.
To sum up, wouldn't it be easier just answer neoqueto's 2nd question with "jonesadvertising.com" instead of that "speech" and that story about Jones, TV show, etc.?
Ah, by the way, he suggested you 2 similar fonts for you, and you didn't even thanked him. Be kinder next time.
UPDATE: just in case you don't know how to search for fonts, here you have those 2 fonts suggested by neoqueto: Mata
. And here you have another one: 1979
Edited on Aug 15, 2012 at 06:37 by SashiX
All times are CEST. The time is now 17:51