Forum

42 posts

SERIOUSLY WHAT FONT IS THIS

Aug 13, 2012 at 01:45

SashiX said  
Hi there, Grace
Looks like there are many people that likes your font You can upload it to DaFont "as is" and update it when it's complete. Name it "little snorlax demo", leave a note or whatever

I'm willing to give it out in exchange your something! I worked really hard on it and if I let everyone have it then my friend Kaya, who I gave my banner business to, will go out of business cause everyone has the font.

Aug 13, 2012 at 01:57

Yeah, we don't want to piss her business off Anyway, you can always sell it as commercial font

Aug 13, 2012 at 03:09

This must be the first time we've had a font designer actually identify his/her own font. Way cool.

Aug 13, 2012 at 04:37

thank you guys SO much for helping me! you are awesome(:

Aug 13, 2012 at 04:56

SashiX said  
Yeah, we don't want to piss her business off Anyway, you can always sell it as commercial font

wait how do you sell it as a commercial font?

Aug 13, 2012 at 06:20

graceyum said  
SashiX said  

wait how do you sell it as a commercial font?

read this info, for example: http://www.myfonts.com/info/prospectus/

Aug 13, 2012 at 11:43

Overseen, at least here on Dafont (about a request every 5 days for this font).
If you want something original for your tumblr, go your way, and DIY.

Aug 13, 2012 at 14:34

I know it's not exactly the same , but it can help , maybe ...
Suggested font: Coconut

Aug 13, 2012 at 14:46

Aug 13, 2012 at 17:56

Aug 13, 2012 at 18:35

hi guys its grace i am willing to give my font away for harry styles, twitter followers, harry styles and this shirt omFG ITS SO CUTE http://wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=101&productId=58578&color=HEATHER%20GREY&altImageId=1l
LOL

Aug 22, 2012 at 22:23

OMG. I have been looking for this font everywhere! It is amazing! I will do anything for it! Please! At the moment, I am currently broke and my parents won't buy me anything that has to do with tumblr, so I can't buy anything, but other than clothes I will give anything to whoever can provide this font to me. I have Narnia theme, infinite 3 theme, etc. I am willing to give out anything for this font because this font is absolutely amazing! Also, I have tired applying to work with maybanners but have gotten no responses. Oh, I also figured out how to get photoshop for free if any of you want to trade it for Little Snorlax

Aug 22, 2012 at 22:28

graceyum said  
SashiX said  
Hi there, Grace
Looks like there are many people that likes your font You can upload it to DaFont "as is" and update it when it's complete. Name it "little snorlax demo", leave a note or whatever

I'm willing to give it out in exchange your something! I worked really hard on it and if I let everyone have it then my friend Kaya, who I gave my banner business to, will go out of business cause everyone has the font.

I really want this font, but cannot afford the shirt. Is there anyway we could make a deal with something else for me to give you? I am broke. :(

Aug 22, 2012 at 22:28

Photoshop for free? Sounds suspicious...

Aug 22, 2012 at 22:46

ttbearg said  
Oh, I also figured out how to get photoshop for free if any of you want to trade it for Little Snorlax

I also figured how to call the police "get" something that cost for free is illegal. Don't want to see more "tradings" like this here

Aug 22, 2012 at 22:51

ttbearg, just use coconut point, it'll save you trouble.

Aug 26, 2012 at 23:36

THIS IS IT
Suggested font: Frenzy

Aug 27, 2012 at 00:31

No way, Merceditaz.

Aug 27, 2012 at 01:05

just email me if you want it.
graceyumm@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2012 at 01:12

if you want it what?...

All times are CEST. The time is now 09:52

Privacy Policy  -  Contact