2 posts

What's this font called?

Jul 25, 2012 at 16:45

The font used for 'THE ROLLING STONES:'. Thanks

What's this font called?

Identified font

Franklin Gothic Heavy  Suggested by NOTJORDANWALKER 

Jul 25, 2012 at 16:54

Identified font: Franklin Gothic Heavy

All times are CEST. The time is now 17:59

Ad by Gavin.Fiorina
Privacy Policy  -  Contact