Forum

6 posts

Disney+ 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' font?

Oct 18, 2023 at 18:52

Does anyone knows what font Disney has used for the logo of new show coming on December, 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians'?

*Not the book series neither the movies, the NEW 2023 TV SHOW*. I've searched the whole internet and couldn't find it.

I also tracked the bitmap of one of the letters manually to see if artifical inteligence identifiers could do the job better, but certainly not. Can anyone help? I really need this font to a marketing project related to the show!

Thanks.

Disney+ 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' font?

Identified font

Albertus  Suggested by jerseygirl 

Suggested font

Metamorphoses  Suggested by rafaeldias123 

Oct 18, 2023 at 19:01

AND THE OLYMPIANS
Identified font: Albertus

Dec 09, 2023 at 18:45

Hello fellow designers, so thanks to our friend @jerseygirl I found out the 'and the Olympians' font, which is Albertus, but for the main title, the 'Percy Jackson' is still a mistery.

I took my research even further creating the rest of the letters in vector to see if the identifiers could help, but they couldn't.

Based on this tries, I can say that is an unique font created specifically for this project and Disney's designers probably won't realease it for buying/downloading it.

Thanks again @jerseygirl for you help!

Dec 09, 2023 at 19:01

You're welcome.

'PERCY JACKSON' might not be a font at all, you know. Could be artwork. Someone started out with something like
Galliard, maybe, and went from there.

Dec 21, 2023 at 13:24

Bump

Edited on Dec 22, 2023 at 00:42 by frd

Dec 30, 2023 at 19:32

Hi, try the Metamorphoses font
Suggested font: Metamorphoses

All times are CEST. The time is now 07:03

Privacy Policy  -  Contact