Ad by Iconian

Forum

52 posts

Font used?

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:08

Very true, I should not care what other people think, I suppose.

I do like boobs, they're awesome, but I'm not sure I like them in a 'sexy' kind of way, it's more of a breast-ual respect as opposed to a love of them, haha!

I pretty much reblog out of jealousy to be honest, I want some kickass boobies! :(

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:11

Just wait - as you age - gravity takes over and never let's go...

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:14

haha aw, they'll never get better then :(

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:17

Ah but then you can be happy with all the French lingerie designers -- who make bras that are mwah - superb...

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:19

Harrie B said  

I do like boobs, they're awesome, but I'm not sure I like them in a 'sexy' kind of way, it's more of a breast-ual respect as opposed to a love of them, haha!

I pretty much reblog out of jealousy to be honest, I want some kickass boobies! :(

With that face, who wants a pair of boobies...

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:23

Rocamaco, always nice to the ladies

Or... you can get this.

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:26

Heron2001 said  
Ah but then you can be happy with all the French lingerie designers -- who make bras that are mwah - superb...

Oh sweet jesus, I have got my eye on some gorgeous A.P underwear, I would give quite a lot to see those prices reduced, though! Those prices are crazy!

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:27

drf_ said  

Or... you can get this.

Or better:

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:28

rocamaco said  
Harrie B said  

With that face, who wants a pair of boobies...

Nobody has ever said that before! I'm quite pleased that there is somebody who values face more than just walking boobies!

Oct 15, 2012 at 21:29

rocamaco said  
drf_ said  

Or... you can get this.

Or better:

I WANT THAT T-SHIRT!

All times are CEST. The time is now 13:09

Privacy Policy  -  Contact