Ad by Aurelius

Forum

16 posts

G

Apr 16, 2012 at 23:13

I need a font that has a G equal to the image!

Edited on Apr 17, 2012 at 13:23 by drf_

Apr 16, 2012 at 23:28

oh geeez...

Apr 16, 2012 at 23:35

LMAO

Apr 17, 2012 at 13:17

Apr 17, 2012 at 15:38

BPbigHead

Apr 23, 2012 at 14:43

Apr 23, 2012 at 21:45

tophy ... ?? Back ... ??

Apr 25, 2012 at 07:25

jullystefani said  
G

I need a font that has a G equal to the image!

This is probably what you are looking for.

I just saw a font that have something very similar to the one in your image. That image *might* have been created by this font. This is because the font is a very close match to your image!!

Unfortunately, it *might* be a pay font. Visit http://tinyurl.com/84gbp6k for more info. A warning, you will be downloading a trojan if you do not follow what is asked of you.

Enjoy!

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Apr 26, 2012 at 19:57 by Rodolphe

Apr 25, 2012 at 09:38

Beware!! That download is just 2.876 bytes. Far too small for a font file.

Edited on Apr 25, 2012 at 09:41 by koeiekat

Apr 25, 2012 at 10:42

The zip file contain a single otf file which as only one character that is the exact vector of the image above. Might have benn done from the image rather than the opposit.
Strange. And useless.
Can you make a trojan from an OTF ??
I removed the link, just in case.

Edited on Apr 25, 2012 at 10:50 by vinz

Apr 25, 2012 at 10:59

vinz said  
The zip file contain a single otf file which as only one character that is the exact vector of the image above. Might have benn done from the image rather than the opposit.
Strange. And useless.
Can you make a trojan from an OTF ??

True that it is useless for you and everyone else but that is exactly what the original poster requested. I think everyone here who replied on this thread knew fairly well that the image is not a font but hand crafted.

Too bad that the link was removed. I hope the moderators will restore it as there is nothing on that link that will put your precious computer at risk. Anyone who downloaded the font can put it to a test. I was only tying to see if everyone here who read messages believe everything that's written without verifying.

Apr 25, 2012 at 11:47

toto@k22 said  
A warning, you will be downloading a trojan if you do not follow what is asked of you.

Anyway, you have to admit, this wasn't the smartest thing to say.

Apr 25, 2012 at 12:44

drf_ said  
toto@k22 said  
A warning, you will be downloading a trojan if you do not follow what is asked of you.

Anyway, you have to admit, this wasn't the smartest thing to say.

That's true. But someone claiming the link is dangerous merely based on size of download.... I have nothing to say other than a logic of a genius.

BTW I was the one who created the font based on the image posted by the OP.

Apr 25, 2012 at 12:53

Of course the Kat is right to warn people about the file size. If something is expected to be a certain size, and it happens to be a lot less, it definitely is suspicious.

toto@k22 said  
BTW I was the one who created the font based on the image posted by the OP.

I think everyone had noticed that.

Apr 25, 2012 at 14:00

i really don't get it... Why did you say "I just saw a font that have something very similar" if you made it?
ohhh... wait a second... this was a joke!

Apr 25, 2012 at 20:33

drf_ said  
If something is expected to be a certain size, and it happens to be a lot less, it definitely is suspicious.

Being a curious Kat I downloaded the file though being on a suspicious URL. 99% if tinyurl means . That is I opened it in an unzipper. I notice an otf that is under 3K. That smells after an exe disguising as an otf. Thus, the beware. I must admit that my first reaction was to delete the post. But since it was toto's I decided to stick to the beware.

All times are CEST. The time is now 03:14

Privacy Policy  -  Contact