Forum

7 posts

hi i want to know if i can?

Dec 26, 2011 at 02:02

change the fonts for the mobile phones etc smartphones by htc or samsung i have an htc ispire 4g(red) can i change fonts for text messages or emails

Dec 26, 2011 at 02:06

do you want to convert fonts for phone embedding ?
what is your real question ?

Dec 26, 2011 at 02:31

yes something like that but like changing fonts for the text messaging and email messaging something like that without installing or download programs and apps on the android market because i do not want to put more junk into my sd card on my smartphone

Dec 26, 2011 at 10:13

oh, i thought you were a developer something like that, not an end user.
i'm afraid you need some more sh*tty app like Handcent, Go SMS, something like that...

anyway, what's the point to it ? Only you will be able to view this font, not the person you're "chatting" with.
if you don't want to put more junk into your sd card, why do you want to install fonts on your cellphone "for the text messaging and email messaging something like that".
Installed fonts are already totally legible...

Dec 26, 2011 at 21:02

oh really because i'm so had enough of the same droid sans fonts already so that is why i wanna change them to a really cool one like a candy cane or a famous font(movie,etc) you know those types

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:15

Interesting ... here we have one that wants to exchange the font that was designed for readability on screen to a font that is useless for text on screen to - you'll never believe it - read text on screen. How dumb can one be

Dec 27, 2011 at 18:30

yeah i know that is dumb your right about that.

All times are CET. The time is now 08:55

Privacy Policy  -  Contact