Forum

4 posts

Fontlab Line Spacing!

Mar 24, 2010 at 19:25

Hi! I'm new at fonts world and I'm form Spain!...
I've just created my own font, but I've any doubts...when I use my font, for example, in photoshop, the spacing lines are so big!, it makes hard to work with the text.
I know how to set the spacing between letters on Fontlab, but don't know how to set the correctly line spacing! Anybody can help me?!

Excuse me, I speak english soooooo bad!

Another question, how much time needs dafont.com webmaster to upload a font??..I've uploaded mine last week!

thanks to all!

Mar 24, 2010 at 21:58

I don't really remember how to do that, i'll have a look and i'll let you know (if nobody gives you the answer until then). But you can still read the user manual you can find here : http://www.fontlab.com/fontlab-font-editors/fontlab-studio-8212-professional-font-editor/download-fontlab-studio.html
The fonts are uploaded approximatively on a monthly basis, the next update should be next week...

Edited on Mar 24, 2010 at 21:58 by vinz

Mar 24, 2010 at 22:02

Ok, thanx vinz!

Apr 01, 2010 at 11:07

First I'd double check to see Photoshop's leading (fancy name for line/vetical spacing) is on "Auto". FontLab doesn't control leading directly but you're able to change the vertical metrics like the descender height which seems to be problematic for you at File > Font Info > Metrics and Dimensions > Key dimensions. Hope this helps.

Domenico.

Edited on Apr 01, 2010 at 11:09 by d[esign]

All times are CEST. The time is now 20:54

Ad by bumbayo
Privacy Policy  -  Contact