Ad by teamscope

Forum

6 posts

looking for the equivalent to the civilian font without the eroded edges

Sep 29, 2011 at 08:17

looking for the equivalent to the civilian font without the eroded edges. i used to have it and i thought it was called harmony script but that doesn't resemble the actual civilian font. search for civilian on dafont to see the font i can find. the pic i uploaded is the same font but without the eroded edges and is a nice clean looking font. i have been looking for days please help.

looking for the equivalent to the civilian font without the eroded edges

Identified font

York Script  Suggested by koeiekat 

Sep 29, 2011 at 14:19

York Script aka Fleurish Script aka Yorkshire is a copy of the OPTIYork (first digital version as far as I know). Claude will certainly know the name of the original font.
Identified font: York Script

Sep 29, 2011 at 15:02

York Script (Solo), Yorkshire (WSI), York (Pri), Cumberland (Serials), York Script (Opti), Quill (?),...

Edited 3 times. Last edit on Sep 29, 2011 at 15:10 by rocamaco

Sep 29, 2011 at 15:32

The list is endless

Sep 29, 2011 at 15:34

koeiekat said  
York Script aka Fleurish Script aka Yorkshire is a copy of the OPTIYork (first digital version as far as I know). Claude will certainly know the name of the original font.

York Script --- and A-10 for VGC

A number of Filmotype fonts were previously released by Opti/Castcraft, B&P/Brendel/Serials, Novel/Expressive, URW, The Font Company, and others.

http://www.creativepro.com/article/1950s-filmotype-fonts-resurrected-digital-age

Sep 29, 2011 at 19:14

You guys are great!!! thanks a million

All times are CEST. The time is now 07:58

Privacy Policy  -  Contact