Forum

8 posts

¿Cómo pasar a PDF sin que me cambie la tipografía?

Oct 09, 2015 at 13:37

Hola a todos!
He guardardo la nueva tipografía en mi lista de fuentes de Word pero al convertirlo en documento PDF no la reconoce y la cambia por otra diferente.
¿Alguien sabe cómo solucionar esto?

Le he dado a Opciones de Word, Guardar, Incrustar fuentes en el archivo y...nada.

Edited on Oct 09, 2015 at 13:38 by Mariamm

Oct 09, 2015 at 16:28

I don't use Word, but it is possible that the font you are using does not allow embedding. Some don't. If you have a font manager, like Font Explorer or Suitcase you should be able to find out in the font info section or have a look here:
https://www.itg.ias.edu/content/embedding-fonts-microsoft-word-documents-windows

Oct 09, 2015 at 17:17

Hi Pilaster,

Thanks for your help. I followed the instructions but it doesn't work. I'm going to try with another font to check if I have the same problem with all them.

Thanks a lot!

Oct 09, 2015 at 17:52

Did you actually download Font properties extension, version 2.30? And did you install it? When done right-click the font file, click properties and then Embedding. Then you will see whether embedding is possible or not.

Oct 09, 2015 at 18:05

Not personal experience, but…
"In Windows 7, you could just right-click on the font file, select Properties then go to the Details tab. "
Check that. If the font is restricted, there is your answer.

Oct 13, 2015 at 12:02

Finally, everything is solved.
Thank you guys!!!

Oct 13, 2015 at 15:05

Mariamm said  
Finally, everything is solved.
Thank you guys!!!

Would you mind sharing the solution you found, as this might be helpful to others who find themselves in the same situation. Did you just use a different font, for example, that allowed embedding?

Aug 16, 2021 at 17:30

Hello everybody!! I don't undertand how encript a fond in acrobat, but I found fix the problem only changing the main printer, when i exported my excel template to pdf the program changed the font and then i realized that the main printer was the fiscal printer and I changed that for my normal printer HP and it didn't happen anymore. It was my solution. (Please excuse me for my English I speak Spanish!!!).

Hola a todos!! no entiendo como encriptar una fuente en acrobat, pero encontre arreglar el problema sólo cambiando la impresora principal (predeterminada) , cuando exporté mi formato excel a pdf el programa me cambiaba la fuente y luego me di cuenta que la impresora principal era la fiscal, y la cambié por la impresora normal HP y no pasó más. Esa fue mi solución.

All times are CEST. The time is now 05:42

Privacy Policy  -  Contact