Forum

5 posts

GOOGLE CHROME??????

Jun 22, 2015 at 20:30

I really want to do use these fonts but iv'e gone through most of the FAQ and don't see anyone who installed with chrome so can anyone help me out I really want to use this, So how do you install the fonts through google chrome?

Jun 22, 2015 at 20:52

You can't. Nobody can. Read the FAQ again but this time do read.

Jul 15, 2015 at 07:47

I've read the whole FAQ page & used the 'Find' tool on the page... 'Chrome' is not mentioned in the FAQ's AT ALL. WTF?

Jul 15, 2015 at 10:01

Instead of CTRL+F, why don't you RTFM ?
http://www.dafont.com/faq.php#win

Jul 15, 2015 at 18:03

CraftySunOfAMe said  
GOOGLE CHROME??????

I really want to do use these fonts but iv'e gone through most of the FAQ and don't see anyone who installed with chrome so can anyone help me out I really want to use this, So how do you install the fonts through google chrome?

I THINK what these less than helpful responses to your question mean, 'CraftySunOfAMe', is that you download the file using Chrome (or any other browser, for that matter), then follow the steps from the point where the link 'daaams' posted in reply to my post takes you.
For simplicity, you might want to save the downloaded '.zip' file to your PC's Desktop, from where you can right-click it & select 'Extract All' (again, you can 'Extract' to your Desktop for simplicity) - bearing in mind what the FAQ says about unzipping files in older versions of Windows (You will need a separate, 3rd party unzip tool in this case). Basically, my understanding is, if your version of Windows doesn't have a native unzip tool you won't see the 'Extract All' option in the pop-up menu when you right-click the '.zip' file you have downloaded, unless you already have a 3rd party unzip tool installed, in which case clicking the Unzip All/Extract All option in the right-click pop-up menu should launch your 3rd party unzipping tool program, examples of which include Winzip & 7-zip.

All times are CEST. The time is now 01:24

Privacy Policy  -  Contact