Forum

15 posts

what font is this?

Sep 03, 2011 at 18:42

what font is this?

Identified font

ArchiesHand  Suggested by koeiekat 

Sep 03, 2011 at 19:14

ArchiesHand is a WSI font. It is a copy of the Ronnie, the original, on the TMaster ClickArt Fonts CD.

http://koeiekat.com/wsi/fonts-a-2.html
Identified font: ArchiesHand

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Sep 04, 2011 at 00:19 by rocamaco

Sep 03, 2011 at 19:17

thank you. nowhere i can download it??

Sep 03, 2011 at 20:38

Try this.

Sep 03, 2011 at 23:10

@rocamaco
If you know better or don't agree then just say so but don't ignore ...

Sep 03, 2011 at 23:15

koeiekat said  
@rocamaco
If you know better or don't agree then just say so but don't ignore ...

KK nothing personal, I just put into green the right replies with an right link to legal (commercial or free) site where to download it, as I did in the most of your late suggestions, not this case, so before to change anything I prefer leave it to Rodolphe...

EDIT: By the way, I have the font and the ID is perfect to me...

Edited on Sep 03, 2011 at 23:19 by rocamaco

Sep 03, 2011 at 23:21

Hello

Sep 03, 2011 at 23:32

@rocamaco
You know that some of my IDs are a perfect match, if not all. I play this game a lot longer than you do and I know perfectly well to see the difference between the same font from one foundry or another and/or to distinguish between an original or one copy or another. So if I ID you'd better very sure before you don't confirm.

You do a lot of good ID work here, true, but somehow I don't seem to remember you from the good old times ...

Sep 03, 2011 at 23:41

koeiekat said  
@rocamaco
You know that some of my IDs are a perfect match, if not all. I play this game a lot longer than you do and I know perfectly well to see the difference between the same font from one foundry or another and/or to distinguish between an original or one copy or another. So if I ID you'd better very sure before you don't confirm.

You do a lot of good ID work here, true, but somehow I don't seem to remember you from the good old times ...

I don't belong to the good old times, I belong to the new very much better times... and only on DaFont.com

Sep 03, 2011 at 23:49

I know you don't. So learn ...

Sep 04, 2011 at 00:16

And don't change the link to my ID. http://koeiekat.com/wsi/fonts-a-2.html
It was and it is.

Sep 04, 2011 at 00:22

It's me that changed the link, just because it's easier to compare the initial picture with a page with this font only, and with a type tester.

Sep 04, 2011 at 00:34

I prefer you would not do that. My link, in this case, is to a perfect match - as usual - and gives enough info to find the font. I gave the link to avoid to show 101. So please don't change my links. I think before I post.

Sep 04, 2011 at 00:48

Yes your link is a perfect match but too complicated for comparison (with all these listed fonts and no type tester...)
I always replace the laborious links for comparison with the easiest ones I can find... for the health of the forum and the visitors

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Sep 04, 2011 at 00:49 by Rodolphe

Sep 04, 2011 at 00:54

All times are CEST. The time is now 18:11

Privacy Policy  -  Contact