Forum

11 posts

Quiero comprar ésta fuente

Oct 11, 2014 at 02:22

Hola quiero comprar esta tipografíaa, cual es?? como hago para contactarme?? intenté y no pude! ¿Vendés una tipografía? ¿Sos creador de una parecida a ésta? Gotica pero que se entienda por favor y sea linda como ésta.

Quiero comprar ésta fuente

Identified font

Parchment  Suggested by claudeserieux 

Oct 11, 2014 at 02:43

Identified font: Parchment

Oct 11, 2014 at 02:57

claudeserieux said  
Parchment

WHICH PARCHMENT?

Oct 11, 2014 at 03:41

C'est basé sur une fonte de plus de 100 ans.

http://cjoint.com/14oc/DJldR7je509_what3.png

Oct 11, 2014 at 20:20

Dutch Initials have, imho, little to do with PhotoLettering, Inc.'s/Type Solutions' Parchment apart from being ornamental initial caps. The link to Microsoft, however, is perfectly fine. What I do not understand is why the Camila never answered the question about which Parchment she was after. Nor an answer to any other question. Had Camila, someone might have dumped the thingie on her plate.

Edited on Oct 11, 2014 at 20:50 by koeiekat

Oct 12, 2014 at 18:27

BECAUSE I don't know WHICH PARCHMENT is, :( And I wanna buy it,

Edited on Oct 12, 2014 at 18:28 by KmyyC

Oct 12, 2014 at 21:25

Camila, the font you are after, PhotoLettering, Inc.'s/Type Solutions' Parchment - which you already have as you showed us - can not be bought anymore as no-one is selling it anymore. That is the bad news. The good news, however, is that if you have or can lay your hands on one of the Microsoft programs Claude pointed to you already have a license. Do a install ... and bingo! But seeing from your blog you already did so what is the problem?

Still wondering, who is the guy you want to buy the font from and does not answer? Is he the Fin who was once Type Solutions? If so, contact him at Monotype.

Oct 12, 2014 at 22:06

Type Solutions acquired by Monotype

Oct 12, 2014 at 22:09

Not really Claude, Type Solutions bought by Bitstream, Bitstream bought by Monotype.

Oct 13, 2014 at 01:56

koeiekat said  
Camila, the font you are after, PhotoLettering, Inc.'s/Type Solutions' Parchment - which you already have as you showed us - can not be bought anymore as no-one is selling it anymore. That is the bad news. The good news, however, is that if you have or can lay your hands on one of the Microsoft programs Claude pointed to you already have a license. Do a install ... and bingo! But seeing from your blog you already did so what is the problem?

Still wondering, who is the guy you want to buy the font from and does not answer? Is he the Fin who was once Type Solutions? If so, contact him at Monotype.

I will publish a book! a novel, and I really need to know which font is, but is not important now, because I can't buy it anyway. Hey you know one good font, for the book ? I mean one like this. Please,

Oct 13, 2014 at 02:31

Monotype:

http://catalog.monotype.com/contact

Edited on Oct 13, 2014 at 03:41 by claudeserieux

All times are CEST. The time is now 03:45

Privacy Policy  -  Contact