3 posts

UK font?

Aug 01, 2011 at 11:57

what is the font with the lines in

UK font?

Identified font

Junegull   Suggested by rocamaco   (view post)

Suggested font

VAG Rounded Black   Suggested by Shuriken76   (view post)

Aug 02, 2011 at 11:31

Looks quite a bit like VAG Rounded Black to me, though this one looks even heavier.
Suggested font: VAG Rounded Black

Aug 02, 2011 at 11:54

Identified font: Junegull

All times are CET. The time is now 07:16

Ad by wates awal
Privacy Policy  -  Contact