Forum

4 posts

street fighter 2 in-game font

Aug 08, 2014 at 01:10

I've been trying to find this font for awhile now and I've looked a similar pixel fonts but were either to thin or to pixely, I'm pretty sure its a san serif font just pixelated but not sure which one.

Any help?

street fighter 2 in-game font

Aug 08, 2014 at 07:38

Closest commonly found thing to this would probably be something like Roboto Slab for the capitals, but the capital D looks a fair bit different. Lowercase does not appear to be the same typeface as the uppercase letters, and all were probably custom designed for this game.

Aug 08, 2014 at 11:23

Beeswax said  
Closest commonly found thing to this would probably be something like Roboto Slab for the capitals

http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Roboto+Slab ??

Aug 10, 2014 at 05:45

Beeswax said  
Closest commonly found thing to this would probably be something like Roboto Slab for the capitals, but the capital D looks a fair bit different. Lowercase does not appear to be the same typeface as the uppercase letters, and all were probably custom designed for this game.

Thanks, its very similar but not exactly the in game font and might use it if nothing else comes up… plus I think the main thing to look out for in this font is the E.

All times are CEST. The time is now 20:25

Privacy Policy  -  Contact