Suggested font

Alex Brush  Suggested by koeiekat 

Jul 21, 2014 at 16:17

Based on Alex Brush.
Suggested font: Alex Brush

Jul 21, 2014 at 16:27

That is a modified version of Alex Brush

Jul 21, 2014 at 16:31

To all those that do not agree with the Alex Brush suggestion, any idea what 'based on' might possibly mean.

Jul 21, 2014 at 17:43

koeiekat said  
To all those that do not agree with the Alex Brush suggestion, any idea what 'based on' might possibly mean.

Probably that elements of it are Alex Brush but the S is definitely not the same.

Jul 21, 2014 at 17:54

Are you on the waiting list for a brain transplant janinio? As you definitely are in need of one.

Jul 21, 2014 at 19:10

Charming! Are you on the waiting list for some charisma? You definitely need it!

I asked a simple question, get a half answer and sarcastic reply....GFY

Jul 21, 2014 at 19:16

If you can not understand what 'based on' stands for you definitely have a defunct brain and need a new one. Urgently.

Edited on Jul 21, 2014 at 19:18 by koeiekat

Jul 21, 2014 at 20:39

koeiekat said  
If you can not understand what 'based on' stands for you definitely have a defunct brain and need a new one. Urgently.

Well as the S is what is important "based on" is no use to me!

Jul 21, 2014 at 20:53

janinio... even the 'S' is the same... all the creator of the image did was remove the loop from the tail of the original Alex Brush 'S'... this is why the curve is not very smooth at the end in your image. You can easily make a similar modification using a vector editing application, such as Illustrator.

There is no Alex Brush Bold to my knowledge so, if you want the font to appear as bold as it does in your image, you'll need to add a stroke to the regular weight of Alex Brush (you'll have to experiment with the thickness) or else apply a dynamic offset. This process will probably also connect the dot of the i.

I believe this is the only way you're going to come close to replicating what you posted.

Edited on Jul 21, 2014 at 20:54 by explogos.com

Jul 21, 2014 at 21:37

See expologos, the defunct can not understand what you or I or anyone else says. It can not see that a piece of cut out foam only follows the shape of a font. Only follows, not is. Ergo 'based on'.
So for the defunct there are two options, a brain transplant or euthanasia. For the defunct the first option is the best. For the world the second option prevails.

All times are CEST. The time is now 08:54

Privacy Policy  -  Contact