Forum

7 posts

What font is this and what style (eg. Bold, Italic) [From Snupps iOS App]

Apr 14, 2014 at 16:36

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know how i could basically re-create this font within photoshop so i wanted to know what font it is and whether it is bold or italic etc.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Coconido

What font is this and what style (eg. Bold, Italic) [From Snupps iOS App]

Identified font

Source Sans Pro  Suggested by Deleted user 778064 

Deleted user 778064
Apr 15, 2014 at 11:10

Hey Coconido,

We are really happy that you noticed this font, there was a lot of discussion about it internally and we are really happy with it.
We used Source Sans Pro, Regular (36px on retina resolution). Let us know if we can help you any further and let us know if you got any other thoughts on our app. You can reach us directly at support@snupps.com

Best,
Philip (UI & UX Designer @ snupps.com)
Identified font: Source Sans Pro

Apr 15, 2014 at 11:17

Hi Philip,

The app's UI is really breath-taking in my opinion and every part of it seems very thought through, Well Done!

Thanks for the font identification

I was wondering if you could take a look at the UI of my messaging app and could tell me what you think.

Kind Regards,

Coconido

Deleted user 778064
Apr 15, 2014 at 19:20

Thanks so much, we appreciate your support, if you enjoy using Snupps, why not leave us a review on the App Store?

As I am sure you can appreciate we are at an extremely busy time following our recent launch. But I will try to take a look at it in the near future. Feel free to pass me details on.

Best,
Philip (UI & UX Designer @ snupps.com)

Apr 15, 2014 at 21:14

Hi Philip,

Yeah don't worry :p, of course I understand that after launch there is a lot to do, I just meant that if you found some spare time I would love if you could take a look.

We haven't actually launched the application yet however you may like to note down our website www.1inemessenger.com and email me by heading over to the support page there and finding the CEO email whenever you have time so I could maybe show you some beta screenshots as I would love a professional opinion.

Kind Regards,

Coconido

**i would tell you my email but this is a public forum to it's best no to**

Apr 15, 2014 at 21:18

@ Coconido, I love the font "Lane" you used specifically because of the "&"

loved the style. Good job on the design.

Apr 15, 2014 at 21:22

Thanks very much llnsensate this is extremely encouraging to hear, if you have any suggestions or tips even on the actual app's UI I would be very grateful if you could let me know!

Kind Regards,

Coconido

All times are CEST. The time is now 20:21

Privacy Policy  -  Contact