4 posts

I need to be able to narrow down searches for colliegient style fonts....any way to do that?

Jun 29, 2011 at 16:14

I'm looking for several colliegient styled fonts, not sure if I could find them in one catagory, or if I'm needing to serch all (most) of the catagories. Please advise.

Jun 29, 2011 at 16:34

What does "colliegient" mean?

You mean stuff like this?:

Edited on Jun 29, 2011 at 16:36 by Myotis

Jun 29, 2011 at 17:07

I've never been good at spelling- eeek, but yes, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

Jun 29, 2011 at 21:46

colliegient collegiant
handy, these spelling checkers

All times are CET. The time is now 19:44

Ad by wyeseich
Privacy Policy  -  Contact