Ad by jaiki

Forum

11 posts

Need font similar to "BN Pinky"

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:19

I found this font on dafont.com and I really love it. Unfortunately it appears to be corrupt: http://www.dafont.com/bn-pinky.font @font-face generators are not letting me convert the .ttf file

Does anyone know of a font similar to BN Pinky?

Thanks!
Björn

Mar 23, 2014 at 03:07

Mar 23, 2014 at 03:22

Hah. I wish I knew what you were trying to communicate here, claudeserieux

Mar 23, 2014 at 17:22

The font is not corrupt... works fine - you have to unstuff it to use it.

Mar 23, 2014 at 17:31

try another website by going onto Google or something and searching the font.

EDIT;
the link I put for the font didn't work. :x

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Mar 23, 2014 at 17:34 by CrazyLies

Mar 23, 2014 at 18:55

CrazyLies said  
try another website by going onto Google or something and searching the font.

EDIT;
the link I put for the font didn't work. :x

BN Pinky

Thanks but sadly I'm having the same problem no matter where I retrieve the font from :-/ Might be an OSX Mavericks compatibility issue...

Mar 23, 2014 at 19:22

might be the @font-face convertor you're using that sucks

Mar 23, 2014 at 22:58

Restricted license embedding. Thus no conversion allowed. When will you people ever capable to look at the font's properties. Or capable of anything that is if this already is that easy.

Mar 24, 2014 at 00:29

bjornfloki said  
Might be an OSX Mavericks compatibility issue...

This is not a problem of OSX Mavericks.

koeiekat said  
Restricted license embedding. Thus no conversion allowed. When will you people ever capable to look at the font's properties. Or capable of anything that is if this already is that easy.

Mar 24, 2014 at 01:53

claudeserieux said  
bjornfloki said  
Might be an OSX Mavericks compatibility issue...

This is not a problem of OSX Mavericks.

OK, so do those two table structure problems detected mean that the font is license restricted or corrupt?

Thanks!

koeiekat said  

I haven't seen anything about this font not allowing embedding. When you say font properties what does that mean exactly? I see no license embedding notes on the dafont.com page or when I open up the font in Font Book.

I really appreciate the help you guys are offering but it wouldn't hurt to be a little less patronizing to those who don't know as much as you about these things. That's why I'm here, I'm not a font expert.

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Mar 24, 2014 at 01:54 by bjornfloki

Mar 24, 2014 at 02:47

All times are CEST. The time is now 00:35

Privacy Policy  -  Contact