Forum

7 posts

Why can't i download true type fonts?

Jun 17, 2011 at 22:46

i like true type fonts and plus their really cute but when i download them, then u know u have to open the file right, a little box pops up and says (for example i will try to download Baltimore Goth)

Works cannot open "C:\Users\erlina
cahyadi\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_goth.zip\BaltimoreGo
th.ttf". The file may be in use byanother application. the file format
may not be supportedby any of the installed converters, or the file may
be corrupt

Jun 18, 2011 at 03:38

RTFRMF >

Jul 02, 2011 at 23:49

huh? what does RTFRM mean?

Jul 02, 2011 at 23:50

come one please help me im really frustrated

Jul 03, 2011 at 05:41

Haven't I already answered that question somewhere?
Create a new folder on your desktop, for example, and extract all fonts there. Right click on the font you need --> Install

Jul 03, 2011 at 09:28

That question has been asked and answered a million times before Sasha. The OS Help section explains in detail how to do it. Every font site has a help page that explains in detail how to do it. Google install font and you get another million answers that explain in detail how to do it.

But the trouble is, you have to be able to read to get the message. You have to be able to follow instructions to get it done. You have to be able to overcome your nobody tells me what to do and how to do it syndrome to get the desired result.
Things that are, alas, rare with the overwhelming majority of computer users who know nothing bur drag and drop.

Thus, as in the days of DOS or even CPM when the same symptoms already existed: RTFRMF! Or for today's mouse-movers:

Edited for typo. kk

Edited on Jul 03, 2011 at 09:30 by koeiekat

Jul 04, 2011 at 17:11

Yeah, but people like that will not change They will prefer to open a thread like this instead of searching themselves. Next time will put FAQ link

All times are CEST. The time is now 09:52

Privacy Policy  -  Contact