Ad by dcoswitch

Forum

2 posts

Lost... Can not figure out what to do

Jan 30, 2014 at 22:33

Hello All, I am having the worst time trying to download fonts on every site I have visited. I have tried to self troubleshoot before posting, but to no avial. I am not computer savvy at all and have been researching how to download,put on the desk top, unzip, put in the font folder etc etc...my issue is when I go to unzip, I never have the option to 'unzip' or in my case 'uncompress'. It always gives me the option to compress the file AND as that is not confusing enough for me, everything wants to go into itunes! When I save it to my desktop or download folder it saves it with the itunes music note. I've tried to google possible troubleshooting but I'm coming up with nothing... Any help is appreciated!

Jan 31, 2014 at 02:57

1) Download and install Winrar. You can get it here: http://rarlab.com/download.htm Go with the X86 32 bit version.

2) After installing Winrar, double-click on a downloaded .zip file, and select Extract from the menu, then click the OK button. A folder containing the files within the .zip will be created in the same folder as the .zip itself.

All times are CEST. The time is now 10:12

Privacy Policy  -  Contact