Ad by tioem

Forum

6 posts

Font Tools

Jan 09, 2014 at 16:20

Hello I am using the font CGF Locust Resistance FONT from your site.

Are there any tools that you sell that would allow me to do a minor change to this font?

Basically I want to add a decimal to the numbers (at present it uses just a space).
I am new to fonts so please excuse my ignorance; can the font file I downloaded be edited or is there a separate file making the font as apposed to using it.

Thank You

Jan 09, 2014 at 16:38

More often than not, modifying a font is not allowed by the licence (I did not verify this particular one) and the best thing to do is to ask the designer to add the missing characters. If you're given permission to modify it yourself, you will need a font editing/font creation software...

Jan 09, 2014 at 16:51

I have tryed to contact the author, Chris Garrett at Guitarfreak26123@yahoo.com.
I would even like to pay him but the email bounces back.
The text file that came with the font says "NOTE: This font is 100% Free! I feel that fonts shouldn't cost money so all the fonts I make will be FREE.".
I am not not a font person and would be glad to pay someone to get this change done.

Thanks

Jan 11, 2014 at 11:26

CPSS said  
Font Tools

... Basically I want to add a decimal to the numbers ...

Add a decimal

Jan 11, 2014 at 14:13

koeiekat said  
CPSS said  
Font Tools

... Basically I want to add a decimal to the numbers ...

Add a decimal

There's no period in the character map. I think that's what he means.

Perhaps someone can suggest a period from a different font that's compatible with this one: http://www.dafont.com/cgf-locust-resistance.font

Jan 12, 2014 at 00:26

Thanks for all the help. The problem is solved.

All times are CEST. The time is now 22:49

Privacy Policy  -  Contact