Ad by krraaa

Forum

7 posts

How to edit comments?

Dec 06, 2013 at 06:13

Hi, I've thanked the creators of some fonts by giving them the link of the video where I used the fonts. Unfortunately, I decided to delete the video and want to change the link to the new uploaded one, how to edit my comments?

I want to delete this video and change the link.

Thanks in advance. (FYI: I don't use it commercially, it's just a school project, and I don't want the creators to go to a deleted video on YouTube. Thanks.)

Edited on Dec 06, 2013 at 09:19 by drf

Dec 06, 2013 at 09:20

Just put a new comment

Dec 06, 2013 at 12:01

mianakitty said  
Hi, I've thanked the creators of some fonts by giving them the link of the video where I used the fonts.

it's not called "thanking", it's called "making a free advertisment for your own product"

Dec 07, 2013 at 01:20

Hi. No, actually it's not a product. It's just a short amateur video, and I don't get anything, I don't monetize the videos, and I don't need to get more views either, I'm just a school teacher.
It's a gesture of appreciation/gratitude and showing the creators on how their art creation is used. So if they have any objections, they can tell me directly.
This kind of gesture is very common actually, You should check on DeviantArt, to see that. (I'm not affiliated to that site, though).

Thanks for the reply.

Dec 09, 2013 at 09:48

Please build my house for free.
In order to thank you, i will tell everybody that you build it for free.

Dec 10, 2013 at 09:31

Well if you think my comment is inappropriate or I'm advertising my 'PRODUCT' that means we have a different point of view.
I don't want to be bittered by your comment. Thank you for replying. I'll stop thanking the creators from now and will not use dafont again in the future.

Dec 10, 2013 at 11:20

All times are CEST. The time is now 00:47

Privacy Policy  -  Contact