Ad by vicfieger

Forum

6 posts

hace mucho que necesito ayuda

May 24, 2011 at 21:22

Yo hace mucho necesito esta font, la tuve pero dejo de andarme porque dice que su formato es .FON y cada vez que la quiero usar en el photoshop me dice error. se llama wst_czec. alguien la tiene en otro formato que no sea .FON? por favor, la baje de todos lados y siempre esta con ese formato

May 24, 2011 at 21:59

Files with a FON extension are raster ("not scalable bitmap") font files. Windows uses both raster and vector (scalable) fonts. The vector fonts are typically Truetype fonts contained in files with a TTF extension. Photoshop only works with scalable fonts.

But you can convert the FON file to TTF. Have a look here. Remember though that the result is just a scalable bitmap/pixel font.

Some FON files are needed by the OS and must not be removed from your installed fonts folder.

May 25, 2011 at 07:42

intente hacerlo ahi hace un tiempo y no funcionó. Una amiga pudo instalarla y porque yo no? :(

May 25, 2011 at 11:29

Hmmm, didn't try that site but you're right, it doesn't accept the wst_czec.fon file. So to try I have made a ttf with the capitals only to see how it turns out. Works OK but I don't really see the use of it, the basis is and stays an 8 pixel face and all you do is simply enlarging those pixels. Why would you want that? And, out of curiosity, why specially the czech character set?

May 26, 2011 at 03:25

No se, amo esa font y la quiero usar!

May 26, 2011 at 08:55

There are plenty of lookalikes in the Bitmap/Pixel dept.

All times are CEST. The time is now 21:51

Privacy Policy  -  Contact