Forum

4 posts

What happen with dafont currently? None font that i uploaded accepted?

May 22, 2011 at 13:13

What happen with dafont currently? None font that i uploaded accepted?
And, there's some error i see last day, the special three fonts in the main page are changed three times for this month update. I upload many fonts, and there is no accepted one.. I thinks it's not because my fonts is not pass the qualify, but there is something wrong. And, i see none new account that have font created in the list. Im confuse
Anybody realize?

May 22, 2011 at 16:46

there might be another update tomorrow with your fonts as i had submitted 3 and hadn't been put up yesterday when there was an update but 2 were up on todays update

May 22, 2011 at 17:01

Hello, don't worry it's just because the system has changed.
The homepage doesn't display anymore the 3 last fonts added, but randomly 3 fonts among the recent ones.
And there is no more one big update for new fonts every month or so; in the future the new fonts will be added more quickly, but meanwhile I have tons of pending submitted fonts (since 3 months) that I'll review and add progressively in the next days.

Edited on May 23, 2011 at 20:16 by Rodolphe

May 23, 2011 at 19:55

Oh I also recognized that somthing has changed. So now I know what was it. I won't have to wait weeks for accepting just a few days until now. Thats great!

All times are CEST. The time is now 19:41

Privacy Policy  -  Contact