4 posts

What are the connectors between these letters called?

May 10, 2013 at 23:53

I'm trying to figure out if the thing that connects the s and the t/p in this example has a name. It's like an extra serif.

Edited on May 11, 2013 at 00:47 by rocamaco

May 11, 2013 at 00:25

Thats called a "discretionary ligature" and it's an OpenType feature.

May 11, 2013 at 00:36

Awesome! Thank you SO much!!

May 13, 2013 at 10:20

It's not only an Open Type possibility, it's a very old feature, older than the computers, but now possible to do with the Open Type format.

All times are CET. The time is now 23:20

Ad by Peax Webdesign
Privacy Policy  -  Contact