Forum

4 posts

"Forgotten Memory Designs" font(s)?

May 09, 2013 at 22:56

Hello! What are the cursive font that says "Forgotten Memory Designs" and the one of the usernames below it ("Nniicole | The Snow Rose | rhian x" etc.) called?

Identified fonts

Sign Handwriting  Suggested by rocamaco 
Pixelade  Suggested by Nniicole 

May 10, 2013 at 02:26

Identified font: Sign Handwriting

Jun 05, 2013 at 18:33

fontfanatic said  

Hello! What are the cursive font that says "Forgotten Memory Designs" and the one of the usernames below it ("Nniicole | The Snow Rose | rhian x" etc.) called?

Hello!
Maker of the banner here (:
The top part is called "Sign Handwriting" and the smaller font is called "Pixelade" which has a tiny bit of my personal editing in it (:
I downloaded both of them from here [dafont.com] so you can find those.
Also, if you ever have any questions, feel free to just message me on Howrse or DeviantART (wherever you found the banner)
Identified font: Pixelade

Jun 06, 2013 at 02:36

Nniicole said  
fontfanatic said  

Hello!
Maker of the banner here (:
The top part is called "Sign Handwriting" and the smaller font is called "Pixelade" which has a tiny bit of my personal editing in it (:
I downloaded both of them from here [dafont.com] so you can find those.
Also, if you ever have any questions, feel free to just message me on Howrse or DeviantART (wherever you found the banner)

Pixelade

I randomly went on deviantART and saw your banner, and was like "wow that's amazing!" Thank you for the help!

All times are CEST. The time is now 08:26

Privacy Policy  -  Contact