Anuncio de SAKAGI

Foro

Posts de JarJarAbrams

This font is NOT Trajan Pro, and anyone who thinks so is either blind or fucking stupid. This font is CLEARLY Jupiter Pro. This isn't Trajan Pro, you fucking morons. How the fuck could you think such a boring font could be mistaken for this? Jesus fucking Christ. This place is run by idiots.

31/12/2017 a las 22:56  [respuesta]  MARILYN MANSON font?

The font is Flyerfonts Release. I don't know about the sans at the bottom, though.

The capital "M" has been modified from a lower case "m".

Fuente sugerida: Flyerfonts Release

Editado el 31/12/2017 a las 23:46 por JarJarAbrams

19/09/2017 a las 04:31  [post initial]  "Flushed Away" Movie Font

Any pointers to this font would be much appreciated!

Editado el 19/09/2017 a las 04:34 por marty666

19/05/2017 a las 11:00  [respuesta]  Marilyn Manson logo

This is funny, I've been looking for this exact font as well, and before I started searching I thought I'd check Dafont to see if someone else has already asked.

Anyhow, the font is called "Bluu Next", however the "S", "A" and the "N" have been modified slightly. I've checked to see if any alternate versions of the font with the modified letters have appeared, but nothing has turned up. Hopefully one day I might find it.

Can't wait for Heaven Upside Down!!

UPDATE: The creators of the font, "Black Foundry" have announced that they are going to release a modified version of "Bluu Next" to match the Marilyn Manson logo, sometime in June or July!

Fuente sugerida: Bluu Next

Editado el 21/05/2017 a las 15:24 por JarJarAbrams

30/04/2017 a las 06:38  [respuesta]  Does this font have a name?

donshottype ha dicho  
Fette Gotisch is the inspiration for almost all of the letters, i.e. _T_, _u_, _l_, _n_, _e_, lhs of _U_, _i_, _r_, _s_, and _t_. For rhs of _U_ see rhs of _P_.

Fette Gotisch

I found it, it's called "Dampfplatz."

Fuente identificada: DampfPlatz

25/04/2017 a las 04:33  [post initial]  Does this font have a name?

This image is taken from a still from the movie "Split". I've been looking for a font very, very similar to this one, and I was hoping that this font could be identified. Any suggestions?

24/03/2017 a las 06:47  [respuesta]  "SPLIT" original title font

Heron2001 ha dicho  
It looks like Arial or Helevetia were diced - the lines go through all the letters in one chop - and not like the eroded or corrosive fonts - individually.

You're very right - the original font was Helvetica (either "Neue 75 Bold" or "Neue Paneuropean W1G 27 Cond UltraLight") - thanks!

Fuente sugerida: Helvetica Neue 75 Bold

23/03/2017 a las 03:25  [post initial]  "SPLIT" original title font

I am looking for the font that is used in the movie poster for "SPLIT" - the original font, not the edited version. Unfortunately there is no unedited version of the text available so this edited version is the only version I have to work with.

04/03/2017 a las 04:27  [respuesta]  Marilyn Manson Logofont

The font I believe is called "Disengaged".

Fuente sugerida: Disengaged

12/01/2017 a las 09:40  [post initial]  Supermarket Label Text

Sorry for the poor quality - it was taken from a phone camera then later edited on Photoshop. I've been looking for this font for a long while, then came across it in a Supermarket. If you have any ideas, leads or suggestions, please let me know as they will be greatly appreciated.

02/01/2017 a las 13:58  [respuesta]  Winx Club Rockstar

I believe the font is called "Fette Fraktur" and belongs to the Fraktur family.

Fuente sugerida: Fette Fraktur

I doubt this font is custom made especially since I've seen it used for the show's promotional material. Anyone have any clues as to where it could be found? Thank you in advance!

04/04/2016 a las 10:40  [respuesta]  Marilyn Manson font

I believe the font is "Fraktur", however the capital 'M' has been modified.

Fuente sugerida: Fette Fraktur

And this is not Times New. Can anyone point out what font family this might belong to? Or where a good search would be? I apologize for the low res quality, but for now, I'd just like the family name or some extremely similar fonts. THANKING YOU in multiple languages.

08/10/2015 a las 02:43  [respuesta]  'Tomorrow' font?

AAARRRRGHGGGH Thank you very much!!!

07/10/2015 a las 15:02  [post initial]  'Tomorrow' font?

(I have altered this image slightly by using the brightness/contrast and made it monotone so I could ease my search)
Taken from the promos of American Horror Story Hotel. Does anyone know what font this is, or know where the right place to look is? I've tried the Fancy>Retro part of Dafont, and What The Font doesn't seem to be much help either. Anyone know what it is or where it can be?

19/08/2015 a las 00:54  [respuesta]  'Deep Six' font??

No, not the font, but it's still awesome and I'm still gonna download it. It's quite a gorgeous font actually. Thanks!

06/08/2015 a las 14:08  [respuesta]  Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder

I don't think that this font is Bodoni exactly, but it is extremely close. About, 99% close. The only differences I recognize are in the R's and E's, but they are microscopic, so if you wanted to achieve the same/similar look, you could and nobody else would notice.

06/08/2015 a las 06:54  [post initial]  'Deep Six' font??

Em, this is a font I've seen lying around on the interwebs, however now that I try to actually find it I cannot find it's name. It looks like a fairly simple font to find. Suggestions?

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 00:30

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto