Anuncio de frogphic

Foro

8 posts

Posts de harristype

25/08/2014 a las 08:12  [respuesta]  Blow Your Speakers

The full name is Andesite Regular. I am the designer and the commercial version may be purchased at www.harristype.com.

Fuente sugerida: Andesite

25/08/2014 a las 08:02  [respuesta]  ??

This font is called Andesite Regular and was designed by me in the early 1990s. It was illegally converted by someone on a PC shortly thereafter, hence the name being shortened to Andes. This font was completely reworked with additional characters and converted to OpenType format and is now sold commercially for US $15 at www.harristype.com.

25/08/2014 a las 08:01  [respuesta]  want to font name

The full name is Andesite Regular. I am the designer and the commercial version may be purchased at www.harristype.com.

25/08/2014 a las 07:59  [respuesta]  Help appreciated! :)

25/08/2014 a las 07:56  [respuesta]  Font Please~*♥

It's actually called Andesite. I designed this font in the early 1990s (it was based on another font called Plaza). Soon after, someone illegally converted my font to TrueType format on a PC, which shortened the name to Andes. You can buy an much updated version at www.harristype.com. It has a lot more support for other languages as well as being OpenType format now.

25/08/2014 a las 07:52  [respuesta]  what's the font?

The full name is Andesite Regular (based on Letraset Plaza). I am the designer and the commercial version may be purchased at www.harristype.com.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 06:23

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto