Anuncio de Iconian

Foro

Posts de samuraijacksgirl4ever

30/03/2012 a las 04:21  [respuesta]  another one pls

It's actually called "Akbar". This was the original version of the Simpsons font made in 1996. It came with the Simpsonfont zip.

My heart is throbbing for that font & Jack SO much!!! <3 I want it too!

That's why I put him as my avatar. Cause he's so FREAKIN' SEXY!!!

25/03/2012 a las 08:48  [respuesta]  what is this font?

BTW, what does "This is most probably not a font" mean?

I've been trying to find this font too & it's not there. It's probably a custom logotype. So, I'm afraid you're gonna have to use a different font. BTW, if I can find a good software, I'll make it you can use it. Since you were talking about this, I would love to make this font! Cause he's SO pretty! <3

25/03/2012 a las 08:40  [respuesta]  Syvecs font?

There was another font that looked like this. Except it was kinda different. These are some of the differences in this font & the other:
-The M & W had 3 legs; this font: 4
-The 1 had no top left line, just a bottom line; this font: top line, no bottom

It's called Porky's.

Fuente identificada: Porky's

Editado el 25/03/2012 a las 08:34 por samuraijacksgirl4ever

Thanks.

I'm pretty it's called "Amelia" (seen it on Zazzle). I've seen it in the beginning of this video: http://dressupmix.com/Video/Barbie-Bratz-Cartoons/Winx-Club-Mix.html

I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! Does it have another name?

Is it a desktop or laptop? Sorry if none of that worked. I'm afraid the only things you can do are:
-get fonts from another site
-format your hard drive (buy an external hard drive that's big enough to fit all of your stuff on it)
-take your computer to a shop & get it fixed (which is very expensive)
-buy a new computer (which you might end up wasting your money on)

21/03/2012 a las 23:13  [post initial]  what is this font?

The Dexter's Laboratory logo. If it doesn't exist, then I'll have to make it myself. What font is it?

21/03/2012 a las 23:05  [respuesta]  Pretty

I said "personal" use. Where can I find it?

Thanks.

2nd font: Amelia

WinZip would be better & easier for unzipping zip files (which came pre-installed on Windows XP)
Is it just this font: http://www.dafont.com/african.font , or does it happen with other fonts?
I downloaded the file & my computer didn't do that. Try downloading an antivirus program (I would recommend Avast!). Restart your computer & log back in. It might fix the crash problem. If not, contact DaFont (I think the only way to contact them is by email) & tell them about this.

I did, but none of them would do. I'm under 18 & I don't make fonts. Anyone under 18 that makes fonts?

Yeah, I know. But I don't make fonts. I tried once, but no software would do. I looked at the tools here & couldn't find the perfect software to make fonts. T-T So I guess I'm not going to be able to use the submit option here. Maybe I'm not going to able to make my own fonts until I'm 18. Not even ONE would do. I give up. No one would want to use a crappy font made by me. I wanted to make the Samurai Jack font (the logo one), which might end up having a different name before the name I wanted. What else?

21/03/2012 a las 20:05  [respuesta]  Pretty

Where did my comment from last night go?

21/03/2012 a las 20:04  [respuesta]  Pretty

But where am I gonna find a version that's free to download for personal use?

I don't have Photoshop. I have Gimp on my laptop. But I don't really use it. Once I can make a good font, then I'll make an illustration for it. I can speak English. BTW (by the way), "u 4got 2 answer the BQ" means you forgot to answer the BQ.

What computer & operating system are you using? Mac or Windows? And does it happen with other fonts?

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 05:06

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto