Foro

152 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de givannybronx

Hey , Guys i want to know the name of both font they wrote "JENNIFER LOPEZ " and "alive" because i guess the rest of the fonts are the same they wrote "JENNIFER LOPEZ" pleaseee help me thanks in advance

koeiekat ha dicho  
These sort of images do not really help. Make a new scan - of only a few words - at high quality gray scale, at least 600 dpi but better 1200 or 2400. Include the ampersand. Save as png. Avoid at all cost that fucking jpg format. Then the ID will be a doddle. With what you have posted now there are at least 10 possibilities but which one is the perfect match ...

Now i hope is good

koeiekat ha dicho  
These sort of images do not really help. Make a new scan - of only a few words - at high quality gray scale, at least 600 dpi but better 1200 or 2400. Include the ampersand. Save as png. Avoid at all cost that fucking jpg format. Then the ID will be a doddle. With what you have posted now there are at least 10 possibilities but which one is the perfect match ...

Uh ok ....

jerseygirl ha dicho  
Neutra Display

Thanks!!!

Hi, Guys can you please let me know the name of this font ? Thanks in advance ...

Editado el 14/03/2015 a las 22:30 por givannybronx

the font they wrote LIVING FOR LOVE REMIXES Thanks in advance!!!

so i just want to know the one they wrote on red "Silvana" Pleaseee... Thanks in advance

God Thank you @Froot

17/01/2015 a las 22:59  [post initial]  Janet Jackson Rythen Nation Font

Can just let me know the font they wrote JANET JACKSON RYTHEM NATION 1814 ? please Thanks in advance

07/12/2014 a las 09:10  [respuesta]  Help me With This Name Font

Can someone let me know the font they wrote JENNIFER LOPEZ and QUE HICISTE i think in this picture can u notice better ...

Thanks in advance !!!

Editado el 07/12/2014 a las 11:32 por drf

29/11/2014 a las 00:43  [respuesta]  what is the name of this font ?

Thank you so much @skomii

27/11/2014 a las 08:25  [respuesta]  PITBULL font, URGENT

they use FUTURA hope you help

Fuente sugerida: Futura

Editado el 27/11/2014 a las 14:37 por drf

27/11/2014 a las 08:25  [respuesta]  PITBULL font, URGENT

they use HELVETICA hope you help

Fuente sugerida: Helvetica

Editado el 27/11/2014 a las 14:37 por drf

21/11/2014 a las 20:22  [post initial]  what is the name of this font ?

Hi , i just wanna know the name of the font they wrote for BOOTY and REMIXES on JLO (Jennifer Lopez) album... Thanks in advance...

Editado el 21/11/2014 a las 20:45 por Rodolphe

can someone let me know it?

hi, i just want to know the name of the fonts they wrote "ALL I HAVE " and "FEATURING LL COOL J" thanks in advance !!!

Someone ?

Hi, everybody so i just want to know what are the fonts they used on it ? cause i see they are differents but i can reconize them
Thanks in advance !!!

THANK U SO MUCH FOR HLPING ME !!!

Hi, Guys can someone let me know the fonts they wrote NOVA'S | RED ROOM and PRESENTS pleasee.... thanks in advance...

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 10:54

Anuncio de Choz Cunningham
Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto