Anuncio de Lukas Gerber

Foro

Posts de awyeah

08/10/2011 a las 00:06  [respuesta]  What's font? Please!

Caliqueña (will possibly read Caliqueñamedium when installed)

Fuente identificada: Caliqueña

Editado el 08/10/2011 a las 00:15 por Rodolphe

13/09/2011 a las 22:51  [respuesta]  Please help me to find this font name

The lower A's are almost identical, I think that they're just off because they're mimicked to be on a t-shirt. Same for the upper E's on THE, DEVIL and WEARS.
I don't know the font, but I can say it's most likely a legit file, as many letters are like 99% the same.

05/08/2011 a las 23:39  [respuesta]  "When love takes over" Font?

I believe this is a custom font, this poster is on DeviantArt, so ask the creator.

04/08/2011 a las 21:22  [respuesta]  what are these fonts

OK, "Skillet" is a modified version of BATMAN FOREVER - http://www.dafont.com/batman-forever.font?text=SKILLET

As for "AWAKE" - I'm unsure, it's obviously not a straight mod of Times or OptimusPrinceps etc. because the "K" has a flattened middle bridge, from the stem to the legs. Chances are you could easily modify Times to create this though.

Fuente sugerida: Batman Forever

04/08/2011 a las 21:11  [respuesta]  Font Name? Similar?

This is "Daft Font" - the capital "A" has been created from a "T" and a few other letters. Hope I helped

Fuente identificada: Daft Font

06/07/2011 a las 00:17  [respuesta]  PLEASE HELP!

It's a customised version (possibly hand drawn) a font. Look at the S's, G's and the E's.

I could be wrong, as it may just be subtly altered. Looks a little like "Limp Noodle".

Just to add an edit here, it looks like several fonts - the M is from another font but for the life of me I can't remember what. I'm sure some one will be able to pin point it though.

Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 06/07/2011 a las 00:39 por awyeah

01/07/2011 a las 22:52  [respuesta]  Help

This looks like it's been hand drawn from an existing font, and Palaman is right - it's Killigrew. As for the spray lines, they're stock ones from GoMedia.

The hand drawn effect can be replicated in Illustrator by manipulating the font.

Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 08:44

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto